Chapter Sixty Seven

Armaan was hugging Riddhima close to himself, their bodies pressed close together. They were swaying gently to the music, Armaan whispering sweet nothings in Riddhima's ear, making her blush and pull herself closer to him, hiding herself in his arms.

Armaan was constantly smiling at his baby. She was so cute. She could be shy one minute and totally bold the next, predictable one moment and totally surprising the next. It was one of the things he loved most about their relationship. Even after almost 3 years together, it still felt as if they'd only started dating yesterday. As if it was just yesterday that his Basket had first confessed her love to him. She was the best thing in his world and he hoped that nothing ever changed between them. That they continued to love each other just as much, if not more, for the rest of their days together.

"Armaan," Riddhima whispered, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Hmmm?" He asked.

"Woh dekho," she pointed a little away to Rahul & Muskaan, who were dancing closely, lost in each other's eyes.

Armaan grinned on seeing that.

"Chalo, inki baat thodi toh aage badhi," Armaan commented.

Riddhima nodded happily. "Pata hai, mujhe bohot tension ho rahi thi. Itna kuch ho gaya, lekin Muskaan toh Rahul se baat hi nahi kar rahi thi. Lekin ab, finally, in dono ko saath dekh kar, mujhe bohot achcha lag raha hai."

"Sahi keh rahi ho. Dono saath mein kitne achche lagte hai," Armaan said. "Ab I just hope, ki inki love story bhi track pe aa jaaye aur yeh dono aise hi rahe."

"Kaun aise hi rahe?" Nikki asked, coming to stand next to Armaan, arm in arm with Abhi.

"Rahul aur Muskaan," Armaan answered, pointing towards them. He didn't let his grip on Riddhima loosen even a little.

"Awww," Nikki cooed, happily watching them together. Abhi, too, looked at them with a smile on his face. These people had come to mean a lot to Abhi in the last few months and he was happy that after so many trials and tribulations, everyone was finally moving on from that dreadful day in September last year.

Taking advantage of the fact that Abhi & Nikki weren't paying attention to them, Armaan pulled Riddhima closer.

"Armaan!" Riddhima whisper shouted. "Kya kar rahe ho?"

"Tumse pyaar," he answered cheekily.

Riddhima glared at him and said, "Dekho, Armaan, chodo mujhe."

Armaan shook his head and pulled her closer.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें