Chapter Thirty

The next few days upto the match were very exciting. As usual, when Armaan and Riddhima were face to face, the whole hospital vibrated with excitement. There was a huge betting pool on the winner and everyone and their brother was a part of it. A lot of money was riding on Riddhima, who everyone was almost sure would win.

Armaan and Riddhima would make sure to glare at each other every time they saw each other in the hallway or the lift or the caf or any damn where in the hospital. It was highly amusing because when it was just the two of them, the glares transformed into intense and passionate gazes, looking into each others eyes, professing their love for each other without actually saying the words.

"Yeh stupid bet zaruri hai kya?" Armaan asked, his voice muffled against Riddhima's neck. They were spending sometime together, alone, which was really rare due to their hectic schedules. On top of that, there was so much murmur and excitement for the match that even when they weren't working, they were surrounded. Alone time was something they really, reallyappreciated now. In the past couple months, they had gotten used to spending so much time together that they might have been taking it for granted.

Every little moment was just so much... so much more now.

Riddhima laughed and tugged at his hair. "Kyu darr gaye kya?"

Armaan scoffed, pulling back from her. "Puh - lease! Armaan Mallik kisise nahi darrta! Main toh bas aise hi keh raha tha, taaki tumhe mera kaam na karna pade."

"Well, agar mujhe karna pada, toh woh meri problem hai, tumhaari nahi."

Armaan pouted at that. Riddhima shook her head at his childishness and then leaned in to kiss him because that pout was just begging to be kissed.

Armaan smiled against her lips -mission accomplished, he thought - kissing her back. God, how he loved her lips. He could kiss them forever.

"I love you," he whispered when they broke apart.

"I love you, too," she replied.

They sat just like that, intwined with each other, talking about random stuff for a while, before Riddhima broached the subject.

"Muskaan aur Rahul ne dinner ke baad ek baar bhi ek doosre se baat nahi ki," she said.

Armaan hummed in agreement, nuzzling her neck.

"Humein kuch karna chahiye na?" she asked. He hummed again.

"Muskaan se baat karke dekhein?" She was met with a grunt sort of sound.

"Armaan!" she yelled, exasperated.

He didn't react, not even listening to what she was saying as he placed kisses along her neck.

"Armaan," her voice was a breathy moan now. He smirked at the tone of her voice before getting back to his ministrations. He loved making her feel this way.

"Armaan, hum baat kar rahe the na?" She asked.

"Armaan, Rahul aur Muskaan," she said, trying to keep a clear head which was a little too difficult with his lips attached to her neck. Any other day, she would have given in and just felt, but they needed to talk about a plan of action regarding Rahul and Muskaan.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें