Chapter Thirteen

"Armaan! Chalo, humein jaana hai." Riddhima said sometime later as they lounged on the couch."Kahaan jaana hai?" he asked, his voice muffled against her neck.

"Tumhe kya laga? Movie aur lunch ke saath date khatam? Abhi toh bas shuruaat hai," Riddhima said in a filmy style.

"Theek hai. Ab hum kahaan jaa rahe hai?" he asked, making no attempts to move.

"Tum uthoge toh hum kahin jaa paayenge. Aur main tumhe nahi bata rahi kahaan jaana hai."

"Par kyu?"

"Kyuki mujhe nahi batana!"

She pushed him off her and got up. "Chalo! Jaldi utho!"

He sighed lazily but got up anyway. She took his hand in hers and pulled him downstairs.

They got into his car, with him driving and Riddhima giving him directions again.

About halfway through, he realized where they were headed.

"ComicCon?" he asked, excitement clear as day in his voice.

Riddhima beamed and nodded. Armaan had been yapping about going. But it was only for the one weekend and he'd missed out on buying the tickets for Sunday. He couldn't go any other day because he was at the hospital. But, Riddhima had already bought the passes the minute she knew about them. She had been to the one in San Fransisco with Rahul and the gang, and wanted to check out the one which was being held in India.

It was absolutely amazing. And so worth the wait.

The place was like a street market with various vendors lined up everywhere. It was really colorful with all kinds of different stuff in all different colors. It was all really lively. They stood there, in the midst of a huge crowd, taking it all in.

"This is amazing," Armaan whispered.

Riddhima nodded.

"Chalein?" she asked.

Armaan took her hand in his and moved forward. They stopped at almost all the shops and bought various stuff. After an initial disagreement on who would pay (Armaan wanted to pay for everything, but Riddhima insisted on paying as she was the one who had brought him on a date), they decided that Armaan would buy stuff for Riddhima and she would buy stuff for him.

By the end of their round around the ground, they had enough stuff to last a lifetime. Of course it wasn't just for themselves, they'd bought a lot of stuff for all their friends. But, they had gone wild. They literally had t - shirts that could fill up cupboards, action figures to last a lifetime and other knick knacks that they didn't have a clue of what to do with, but they couldn't help themselves.

"Aaj toh mazaa hi aa gaya," Armaan said.

"Haan," she replied.

"Waise, Basket, mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhe superheroes mein itna interest hai," he told her, referring to the time when she had spent almost half an hour on deciding on the perfect Batman t - shirt.

"Superhero," she corrected him," Mujhe sirf Batman pasand hai."

"Achcha? Kyu?"

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें