Chapter Seventy Two

After eating, Billy and Ananya left the kids to their own devices, bidding everyone a good night.

Neha watched, burning with jealousy, as both of them hugged Riddhima tightly. She did not like it at all. But, the encounter with Armaan still fresh in her mind, she kept quiet. However, Sonia seemed to have other ideas.

"So, Riddhima," Sonia began, once Billy & Ananya had gone to their room.

"Haan?" Riddhima asked.

"Tumhe pata hai? Armaan used to date Nisha. And me," she said, smirking evilly, causing everyone sitting in the room to gasp.

Riddhima shook her head at the blatant attempt to cause issues between her and Armaan. This Neha chick really wanted to break them up, huh? But, what she didn't realize what that Riddhima knew everything about Armaan. Which meant that she also knew about his past girlfriends. All of them. Armaan had told her about all his prior relationships, holding nothing back.

He'd told her about how he'd dated multiple women at the same time, about he wasn't serious about any of them, that it was just something he did to pass time in college because he knew that girls were attracted to his good looks and charming personality. It didn't help that he was a sportstar and one of the top students in school, on top of being filthy rich. So, yes, girls swooned over him. And, he took full advantage of the fact. It wasn't something he was proud of now that he looked back, especially because there were a few girls who seemed to genuinely like him, but he hadn't liked them back and he still pursued a relationship with them, no matter how short. But, most of the girls he'd dated knew of his reputation and were okay with it, because they wanted the fame that came with being seen on Armaan Mallik's arm. They'd used him as much as he'd used them.

Armaan had been really ashamed to admit all of this to Riddhima, but he didn't want to hide anything from her and his past was a part of him. No matter how much he loathed his past self, he couldn't change anything that had happened. But, he could promise Riddhima that what had happened in the past was the past and that he wasn't the same person anymore. And that he loved her and he would always love her. So, he had.

Riddhima had been deeply touched by his honesty and assured him that it didn't bother her, because it didn't. She knew that Armaan hadn't even remotely liked those girls, let alone love. But, he loved her and she knew that. She knew Armaan wasn't the same boy he'd been in college and that he'd matured over the years and she was proud of him for admitting his mistakes. So, she'd told him so, right after she told him she loved him too and that it didn't matter to her that she wasn't the first woman in his life as long as he could promise she'd be the last.

He'd kissed her hard for saying that, leaving both of them completely breathless.

Thinking about that night, Riddhima smiled before answering Neha's question. "Yes, I knew," she announced.

"I know about all of Armaan's girlfriends," she told everyone, but especially Neha, who was absolutely shocked that Armaan had told her. "The 30 of them before me," she laughed, remembering that time on their first date when Armaan had told her about his ex girlfriends and how she'd gotten so mad at him.

The room gasped on hearing the high number and everyone turned to look at Armaan with wide eyes, who looked at Riddhima and complained in a whiny tone.

"Basket!! Really? Do we have to do this?" he whined.

"Yes. Of course, we do, Dr. Armaan! Kaun idiot apni girlfriend se first date pe yeh sab kehta hai?" Riddhima asked.

"Oh, hello! Need I remind you ki yeh past girlfriends ki baat tumne start ki thi! Main saamne se kood nahi raha tha batane ke liye!" Armaan defended himself.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें