Chapter Seventy Six

Armaan and Riddhima sat on the floor of the basketball court for god knows how long, still high on the proposal. Neither of them said anything because they didn't need to. The significance of this day, of what had just happened between the two of them was something that they both understood very well.

Both of them had been eagerly awaiting the day when Armaan would finally leave his fears and insecurities behind and they would be able to take a step forward in their relationship. Today, it had finally arrived. And, there were no words to describe just how amazing it felt. So, they didn't use any.

Armaan kept a tight hold of Riddhima and occasionally dropped kisses on her - her hair, her head, her shoulder, her nose, her mouth - wherever he could reach. He was met with an appreciative sound from Riddhima everytime he did it which made him grin.

The growling of Armaan's stomach brought them back to reality. Riddhima chuckled and pulled away from him, causing Armaan to pout.

"Chaliye, Dr. Mallik, aapko bohot bhook lagi hai," she said, taking his hand and pulling him up.

"Jaisa aap kahen, Mrs. Mallik," Armaan replied, stressing on her soon to be surname, which made Riddhima blush. Armaan grinned widely and wrapped her up in arms, pressing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

"Oyye hoyye," he mumbled breathily when they pulled back. Riddhima blushed deeper at that.

"Come on," Armaan said, looping his arm through hers and guiding her to the dinner table.

He took the champagne out of the ice bucket and grinned at Riddhima. "Shall we?" He asked. Riddhima nodded. She'd found that she liked a few varieties of champagne when they were in Paris.

Armaan took her hand in his and they popped the champagne together. Riddhima squealed when it sprang open from the bottle.

Armaan took the two glasses from the table and poured them each some.

"To us," Armaan said by way of a toast, clinking his glass with Riddhima's.

"To us," Riddhima murmured, smiling shyly.

They both sipped some of it before taking a seat at the table.

They sat like they always did - side by side - instead of across from each other. Armaan wrapped an arm around Riddhima and pulled her close to him. Riddhima smiled and shook her head fondly at his antics.

She uncovered the serving bowls and frowned on seeing the food.

"Armaan!" Riddhima whined. "Yeh saara toh mera favourite khana hai."

Armaan looked at her confused. Why was she unhappy if they were all her favourites?

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें