Chapter Four

"Kahaan hai Dr.Armaan?" Kirti questioned.

"Pata nahi Dr. Kirti, unhe lunch time par kisika phone aaya and woh chale gaye. Phir maine unhe nahi dekha", Su replied.

Atul was about to answer when Armaan came there.

He was out of breath, as he was running to get there.

Kirti was about to reprimand him for being late when she saw his eyes, they were red.

Now she was worried.

"Dr. Armaan, kya aap theek hai?" he asked.

"Of course, Dr. Kirti aap aisa kyu pooch rahi hai?" he asked confused.

"Kyuki aapki aankhein laal hai", she said, worried.

"Oh, woh kuch nahi Dr. Kirti", he said and wiped his eyes.

"Toh phir aap late kyu hai? Lunch break aadhe ghante ka hota hai, 2 ghante ka nahi", she scolded.

"Woh Dr. Kirti...main...Woh...actually..." he was fumbling.

Just then,

"Sorry Dr. Kirti, isme Armaan ki koi galti nahi hai, meri hai."

It was Riddhima.

"Oh", Dr. Kirti replied.

The interns were surprised to see her smiling at Riddhima.

"Is baar maaf kar rahi hu, Dr. Armaan. Agli baar late aaye toh rectal exams karne honge ek hafte tak", she replied, "Aur ab aapka kaam mein mann toh lagega nahi. Toh aap aaj ki chutti le lijiye."

"chutti?", Armaan asked confused.

"Kyu nahi chahiye?" she asked.

"No of course not. Thank you", he replied.

"Good. Dr. Armaan, Dr. Riddhima, aap dono parso subah 8:30 par report karenge", she instructed.

After that, she left. The interns also resumed their duties.

"Thank you, Atul", Riddhima told Atul.

"Kis liye?" he asked.

"Mujhe Armaan se milaane", she said and hugged him tight. He understood. She wasn't just talking about the cryptic phone call he had made a few hours ago. She was also thanking him for helping her in her search since she had found out the truth about Armaan's disappearance. He smiled and hugged her back.

"Arre yaar, mujhe bhi koi hug karlo", Armaan said, feeling left out.

Riddhima laughed and they took Armaan in an embrace together.

The 3 friends stood hugging for awhile.

Atul broke out of the hug saying, "Chalo ab jao tum dono. Mujhe duty pe jaana hai & I'm sure tumlog bhi akele rehna chahte ho. But aaj raat ko duty ke baad, tu aur main kahin bahaar jaayenge. Maine bhi apne Bhai ko bohot miss kiya", he said smiling.

"Pakka", he replied.

They hugged each other once more and then Armaan - Riddhima left.

Atul was very happy to see his two best friends finally happy together.

Armaan went to his locker and kept all his stuff back.

When he was doing so, he noticed something in the locker. Seeing it, he smiled and quickly pocketed it when Riddhima wasn't looking.

Then, the two of them left. Not knowing what to do, they ended up on the basketball court again.

Armaan was dribbling the ball and Riddhima was admiring the place where her life had changed completely. She hadn't been here since she had returned. It reminded her too much of lost love.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें