Chapter Eighty Two

The rest of the gang, apart from Dr. Shubhankar & Dr. Keerti, who'd left soon after Armaan & Riddhima, came back to the rooms in the wee hours of morning, having had a gala time at the party.

Anjali entered her room and couldn't help the happy sound that escaped her at the scene in front of her. Riddhima was sleeping on the bed and Armaan was sleeping on the floor. Both their heads were pressed close together and Armaan was holding one of Riddhima's hands tightly in his own. Her little squeal alerted the other girls and they also came to see what was happening. They all went awww looking at the couple.

Muskaan immediately took her phone out and clicked pictures of the two, smiling wide.

"Muski! Kya kar rahi hai?" Anjy asked.

"Arre, Anjy! Inki pictures le rahi hu. Dekhna kitne cute lag rahe hain!" Muskaan replied.

"Lekin..." Anjy tried to say but was interrupted by Nikki.

"Arre kya lekin? They look so good! Mera toh mann kar raha hai jaake dono ke zor se cheeks pull karu. Muski bohot saare photos kheech. Phir mujhe bhi bhej dena!" Nikki said.

Anjali looked at her two friends disbelievingly. Really, they had no concept of personal space.

"Chal, hum sab bahar hi adjust kar lenge. In dono ko sone dete hain," Muskaan announced.

"Hmmm. Okay," Anjali agreed. The three tiptoed out of the room quietly, not wanting to disturb the couple.

Since everyone had gone to sleep so late, they slept well into the afternoon, catching up on sleep that they'd missed during the last few days.

Armaan was the first one to wake up. The first thing he saw on opening his eyes was Riddhima's face. He sighed dreamily at that. This would be his new normal soon. Every morning, starting with Riddhima and every night, ending with her. He absolutely could not wait.

Knowing that she would still be nursing a mild hangover, he went out of the room and arranged for some lime juice for her.

He came back just in time to see Riddhima open her eyes. He sat on the bed and bent down to kiss her forehead. "Good morning," he greeted.

"Ahhh!" Riddhima exclaimed, holding her head in her hands. "Iss morning mein good kya hai?" She asked him.

Armaan laughed loudly on hearing her.

"Ssshhh!" She reprimanded. "Dheere. Mera sar phat raha hai."

"Sorry, Jaan," he replied softly. "Yeh lo," he said, giving her the lime juice with another tablet. "It'll make you feel better."

Riddhima took the tablet and gulped it down with the juice. Once she was done, he took the glass from her and got up from the bed, giving his hand to her to take.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"Chalo, freshen up. You'll feel better after a shower," he told her.

Riddhima shook her head. "Armaan... Mera bohot sar dukh raha hai. Abhi mujhe kahin nahi jaana."

"Baby," Armaan sighed. "Agar bed pe padi rahi, toh saara din nikal jaayega but you'll still feel low. Chalo, naha lo, take a warm shower. Phir hum thoda breakfast karenge toh it'll make you feel better. I promise."

"Armaan," Riddhima whined.

"Basket," Armaan replied. "I promise, it'll be okay. Chalo, utho."

After a lot of pleading and Armaan not budging, Riddhima finally gave in and took a shower, which did make her feel better. She got dressed in loose clothes, which allowed her to breathe better and went to look for Armaan.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें