Chapter Ninety One

Riddhima blushed even before she opened her eyes. She opened her eyes to see Armaan's smirking face, even as the man in question was fast asleep. His arms were wrapped around her like vine and their legs were all tangled together, not even space for air to pass between them. The self satisfied smirk that Armaan was sporting even in his sleep made her blush even deeper. Last night had been something she had never anticipated. She never knew she could know so much love, so much happiness, such pleasure.

Blushing, she recollected just what had happened the previous night after they'd gotten home from Bi's Cafe. Armaan had not been kidding when he's said that he would erase all the sad memories she associated with this place and leave her with only happy memories in their stead.

7 hours, 37 minutes, and 12 seconds ago

Armaan plopped down on the bed, face first as soon as he entered the room, Riddhima a couple steps behind him. She chuckled at his actions and shook her head fondly. Knowing she would get lazy if she sat down, she decided to get changed first. She opened her suitcase and rummaged through it till she found her nightwear - a tank top and cotton trousers. She removed them & went into the bathroom to change.

Tired after the long day, she decided to take a hot shower to soothe her aching muscles. It worked. She felt really relaxed after the shower. Putting her clothes on, she went into the bedroom and stopped in her tracks. A soft romantic glow lit up the room and she could smell freesias. Slow, soothing music wafted around her. And, Armaan stood a few steps away from her, a hesitant, yet bright smile on his face.

"Hey," he murmured lowly.

"H... He... Hey," Riddhima replied. She didn't know why, but in that moment, she was feeling really nervous.

"Dance?" Armaan asked her, extending his hand for her to take.

Riddhima immediately placed her hand in his, without giving it a second thought, because no matter how nervous she was, she trusted Armaan with her life. Armaan grinned at her and pulled her towards him with a jerk, making her stumble. She immediately caught hold of his body, not wanting to fall, and molded herself to him. Armaan smiled at her actions and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her impossibly close. Helping her gain her footing, he started moving to the music slowly.

Riddhima's breath hitched as Armaan gathered her hair and placed to one side of her neck, giving him complete access to the other. He bent down and placed a long, sensuous kiss to the exposed skin of her neck, sucking on the water droplets there. He trailed kisses along her neck, sucking as he went. Riddhima's arms tightened around his neck as she hid her face in his chest, placing open mouthed kisses to his skin which was exposed in his half unbuttoned shirt.

Armaan shuddered against her when she did that, biting her in the process.

"Armaan!" Riddhima moaned.

Armaan grunted at the back of his throat, but kept up with his assault on her neck, only pulling back when he saw a hickey forming. Riddhima shivered as she felt Armaan pull back a little, already missing the warmth of his embrace. She immediately closed the distance between them again, pulling her body against his.

Armaan smiled at her actions and kissed her. It started as a soft brush of lips, but slowly, they both started kissing in earnest. Armaan wrapped his arms around the back of Riddhima's thighs and picked her up, not wanting to bend. He encouraged Riddhima to wrap her legs around his waist, and after a little hesitation, she obliged. Armaan smiled against her when she did that and pulled her a little bit closer still, walking to the bed.

He laid her down and then followed suit, covering her body with his. They kissed for a few minutes before the need to breathe pulled them apart.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें