Chapter Fifty Four

The next few days passed by in a flurry. With the hospital and the preparations for the concert, no one had any time to breathe. Everybody reported for duty early in the morning so that they could leave for practice.

After work, they would meet up in the recreation room in the basement of the hospital to prepare. There was so much to be done. Invitations needed to be sent, advertisements to be printed, scripts to be written, dances to be rehearsed and of course, the venue and all other preparations to be done. Everybody divided the tasks amongst themselves, but there was still a lot.

Atul was in charge of advertising, Rahul had to write the script, Anjali was looking after the invites and Muskaan was helping Armaan and Riddhima with everything else. They had to come up with routines not only for themselves, but also help the others in selecting songs or skits they wanted to perform on.

Of course, they were doing a couple performance, but the old gang wanted to do a group performance as well. And then, they were helping the new interns with their bit as well. Yes, it had been completely crazy these past few days.

But, everyone at Sanjeevani was excited about the Concert and theirs had always been the batch that people looked upon when it came to stuff like this. Expectations were high from all of them and they wanted to exceed them and then some. So, preparation had been on in full swing.

Everyone contributed in any way they could. Dr. Shashank brought in a ton of sponsors using all his contacts, as did Billy Uncle. Padma Mom helped them with the scripts and the invites, hand delivering them wherever required. Ananya Mom also helped spread word and helped a great deal at the advertising aspect of things. There were always ads about the Concert in various newspapers everyday. The staff at Sanjeevani had been very co operative, going out of their way to help be it in the form of covering for someone else's shifts or running around in the preparations.

It had been tough and hectic schedule, but so worth it. Seeing so many people work as one in making this event successful was heartwarming.

(A/N - Remember when Armaan joined Sanjeevani and asked Yuvi to look up the intern who held the record for the highest marks in the internship exam? Yeah, when they found it was Armaan, his birthdate flashed on the screen. And, I think it read 23 December. It could have been 23/2/1986, but I remember seeing 23/12/1986 and that is why, in this FF, Armaan's birthday is 23 December! Have fun, ladies! :p)

In all the planning, Riddhima didn't even have the time to realize that Armaan's birthday was just around the corner. Typically, since they'd started seeing each other, they would go out for a quiet meal and spend some time together. And that was that. Armaan never made ahuge production out of his birthday, the way he did it with Riddhima's.

This year though, Riddhima was planning to do something different. Of course, they would have their dinner, it was tradition. But, apart from that she had a few tricks up her sleeve.

The day before Armaan's birthday was spent planning an elaborate birthday party alongwith Nikki. The girls sat together and poured over plans for hours and hours.

"Waise Ridzy, yeh party ka idea theek hai kya?" Nikki asked Riddhima.

"Obviously. Kyu?" Riddhima asked.

"Matlab hum sab agar raat ke 12 baje jaayenge toh Armaan gussa ho jaayega na. Tujhe pata haina, tere saath akele time spend karne ke liye bas bahaane dhoondta hai woh. Phir agar hum sab chale jaayenge, toh woh pakka gussa ho jaayega."

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें