Chapter Ninety Five

Armaan looked around the room, completely awestruck. He didn't know what he had been expecting, but this was definitely not it. It was also not that he didn't trust the rest of the gang, and his & Riddhima's families' abilities to pull something like this at such a short notice, but this? This was beyond his imagination. He couldn't begin to comprehend how they did this, and so quickly.

The ballroom had been turned into something he was sure was from the movies. Everything seemed to be painted a soft blue,which he realized, was pretty close to the colour of the sherwani he wore. He vaguely recollected that it was the same colour as the box that had carried the ring he'd proposed to Riddhima with, the colour that the girls had fondly referred to as Tiffany Blue. It took him a moment to realize that the theme of the night seemed to be Parisienne. He could see that all the centerpieces at tables were miniature versions of the Eiffel Tower, and the cake/dessert table was the same. A clear nod to the place that they'd seriously talked about marriage after he'd come back home, where he'd asked for sometime before he could propose, and had presented her with the ring charm for her bracelet. Riddhima had taken care of every little thing, he thought merrily. Of course he'd been involved in choosing the decor for their potential engagement,but he'd left all final decisions to Riddhima after expressing his opinion, and he definitely had not thought about stuff in such intimate detail that Riddhima obviously had.

 Of course he'd  been involved in choosing the decor for their potential engagement,but  he'd left all final decisions to Riddhima after expressing his opinion,  and he definitely had not thought about stuff in such intimate detail  that Riddhima ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The ballroom)

(Centerpieces)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Centerpieces)

"So?" Abhi asked, slapping Armaan's back, "I hope ki yeh tere high expectations ke liye theek hai. Agar nahi hai, toh bhi ab kuch ho nahi sakta, toh you'll have to adjust, Dr. Mallik."

Armaan laughed at that. Not up to his expectations?! He scoffed to himself internally. This was above and beyond. But of course, he would never give Abhi the satisfaction of knowing that.

"Hmmmm," he replied shrugging, giving off a completely nonchalant vibe. "It's okay. Chalaa lenge."

"Chalaa lenge? Humne itni mehnat ki... aur tu basyeh kahega?!" Atul questioned incredulously.

Rahul laughed. "Champ! Chodna. Yeh Armaan na... hai hi idiot. Jhooth bol raha hai."

"Oyye! Main koi jhooth nahi bol raha!" Armaan answered instantly. "Aur... aur mujhe kya zaroorat hai jhooth bolne ki? Waise bhi... kuch bura thodi kaha? Yehi kaha na ki chalaa lenge."

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें