Chapter Fifty Eight

The next morning, the girls all got dressed together, laughing and giggling. Anjali noticed that Muskaan, though was pretty quiet the entire morning. She didn't make any comments, she didn't shout, she didn't laugh in her stupid style and she didn't crib about being hungry either. Anyone who knew Muskaan, knew that she couldn't not talk. So, of course, seeing her all mum was a surprise for her. When she asked Muskaan about it, Muskaan shrugged it off saying she was very tired because of work. Anjali tried to prod, but Muskaan didn't budge. She needed to understand what was going on before she talked to anyone about it.

Muskaan knew that Riddhima meant well and all she really wanted was for Rahul and Muskaan to find peace, but she was still really scared. Last night had made her think and now Muskaan was ashamed of herself for what she'd actually put Rahul through. She needed to come to terms with her mistake before she could face Rahul and talk about everything. She just needed some time.

After breakfast, they all went to the hospital. Riddhima needed to meet Armaan and tell her about how she'd talked to Muskaan last night. They'd been thinking of various ways to get the two back together. They'd decided that they would approach Rahul with a plan only after they were sure that they wanted to implement it and they thought it would have some positive result instead of bombarding him with ideas because they didn't want to get his hopes up in case stuff didn't pan out the way they wanted it to.

She rushed to his cabin, hoping he would be there, but on the way, she was pulled into (yes you guessed it right!) the fire escape.

"Armaan! Tumhaara subah subah chalu ho gaya na? Riddhima asked before he'd even pulled her in completely.

"Kya, Basket! Kabhi toh achche se hi hello kar liya karo. Ek main, paagal deewana, tumse milne ke liye itna tadapta rehta hu aur tum ho ki mujhe bhaav hi nahi deti, Armaan replied, pushing her against the wall and covering her body with his.

"Achcha. Aur yeh achche se hi hello kaise karte hai? Riddhima asked.

"Bata du? Armaan fired back, moving his head closer to hers and rubbing their noses together.

Their breaths mingled and Riddhima quivered at the proximity as Armaan wrapped his arms around her a little tighter and pulled her body towards his. He started peppering kisses on every part of her face that he could reach. Riddhima caught hold of the collar of his shirt and held him tightly, which only encouraged him.

"Bolo na, Basket. Bata du? Armaan asked again against her ear, his voice extremely husky.

"Armaan, Riddhima whispered breathlessly.

"Riddhima, Armaan replied, his baritone making Riddhima weak in the knees.

"Armaan.

"Riddhima.

"Armaan.

"I love you, Basket, Armaan whispered, against her skin and he skimmed his mouth from her ear to her lips.

"I... I... Riddhima wasn't able to finish her sentence because she was so lost in the sensations running through her body.

"Bolo na, Riddhima, Armaan prodded, his lips pressed to the corner of her mouth. "Please.

Riddhima's fingers curled around his collar a tighter.

"Arm... Arm... Armaan, Riddhima said, as if she wasn't capable of saying anything else at the moment.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें