Chapter Forty Five (A)

"I love you!" Riddhima said to Armaan as she threw herself in his arms, holding him tight.

"I love you, too," Armaan replied, smiling widely and hugging her just as tight, amused and confused by the sudden hug.

He looked up at Emma, asking her if everything was okay. She shook her head imperceptibly, making Armaan worried.

Armaan tried to pry Riddhima away, to look at her, but she clung on, refusing to let go.

"Basket? Kya hua?" He asked her softly.

Riddhima shook her head. "I love you," she mumbled into his chest.

"I love you, too," he repeated. Sensing that she might be inclined to talk if they were alone, Armaan decided it was a good time to tell her about the date.

He picked her up and took her back to their room. He laid her down on the bed and got in beside her, sensing that she needed this closeness between them to calm her down from the hysteria that was just bubbling inside of her.

He held her close and murmured sweet nothing in her ear, kissing her and telling her that he was here, that he loved her, without even saying the actual words.

Riddhima didn't know how, but he always knew what to say, to do and to be to calm her down. He always understood her without her having to say anything. That was what she loved so much about him. He understood her better than anyone else.

When she had calmed down a little, Armaan pulled back a little to look at her face. "Hey," he whispered, kissing her forehead.

"Hi."

"Chalo, jaldi ready ho jao. Hum bahar jaa rahe hai," he told her.

"Kahaan?" She asked.

"Yaad nahi, tumhe aaj date pe lekar jaa raha hu na. Kal se toh sab honge, phir pata nahi tum mujhe itna bhaav dogi ya nahi. Isliye."

"Armaan!" Riddhima shouted, appalled and hit his arm.

Armaan grinned. She was getting back to normal, somewhat. Good.

"Seriously. Jab sab hote hai, toh tum mujhe bilkul bhi bhaav nahi deti. Armaan Di aa jaayengi, Papa aa jaayenge! Armaan koi dekh lega. Bas, yahi sab kehti ho," he pouted.

Riddhima smiled and kissed his pout, because, how could she not?

"Haan, toh tumhe kaun kehta hai, har waqt badmaashi karne?"

"Kya karu ab? Tum hamesha itni zyada beautiful dikhti ho toh mujhse control kaise hoga?"

"Armaan!" She scolded him again, blushing deeply.

Armaan smiled widely and bent his head to kiss her. Riddhima tangled her hands in his hair and pulled him closer, kissing him back fervently.

When it became necessary to breathe, Armaan pulled back, only to place open mouthed kisses on her neck and collar bone, as Riddhima returned the favor, nipping and licking on his neck. Armaan tightened his arms around her and kissed her with more fervor when she kissed his earlobe.

They continued their exploration for sometime, kissing and nipping and licking as the room filled with their whispers and sighs and moans.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें