Chapter Eighty

"Uh, reservation under Grewal. We'd booked three suites," Rahul told the receptionist.

They'd reached around 2 in the afternoon and after a hearty meal, were now checking into their hotel rooms.

Right now, the boys were standing at the hotel reception, checking in, while the girls were roaming around the hotel.

"Sir, aap sabka saamaan upar rooms mein rakh diya hai," a bell boy said.

"Oh, thank you!" The boys exclaimed. Dr. Shubhankar tipped him and then he left.

The three suites were right next to each other and had two rooms each, to accommodate all of them. Since it was a group trip and most of them were unmarried, it was decided that the girls would take one suite and the boys the other. Dr. Shubhankar & Dr. Keerti would get a suite to themselves because they also had their kids and nanny.

Abhi was really annoyed because of this, wanting to spend some quality time with his wife, but said wife was really excited about the idea of sharing rooms with the other girls so that they could all gossip. Suffice to say, he wasn't given a choice in the matter and was staying with the boys.

Armaan, Rahul, Atul & Yuvi were sharing a room, while Abhi, JP and Sid the other.

The boys were all settling in when the bell rang. Armaan opened the door to reveal Riddhima standing there. He grinned widely and came out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Hi, Basket," he greeted her, smiling dreamily.

Riddhima blushed and looked away. "Hi," she murmured.

"Hey," Armaan said after a while, still looking at her intently.

"Oh, Heer Ranjha! Tumhaara hi hello ho gaya ho toh room ki chaabi milegi?" Muskaan asked, irritated.

Her voice caused both of them to look up and Riddhima smiled, embarrassed, before looking away again.

"Oho, oho, ho ho," Armaan laughed. "Hello, kabab mein haddi! Kaise ho?"

Nikki made a face. "Armaan, ab yeh kabab mein haddi wali ghisi piti line tu please use karna chod de. Think of something new! Ab hum bore ho gaye hain!"

"Tujhe kisine force kiya hai, sunne ke liye?" Armaan asked. "Agar pasand nahi toh kaan band kar le. Main toh bolunga."

"Tumlog please apna Tom & Jerry show kahin aur chalaoge? Humein room ki chaabi do. Abhi," Anjali intervened.

"Oh, yes! Of course, saali sahiba! Ab toh aap bas order jhaadengi, right?" Armaan teased, smirking at Riddhima.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें