Chapter Forty Four

"That feels so good!" Riddhima moaned as the masseuse gave her a massage.

"I can't believe you've never had one before," Emma commented.

Riddhima just shrugged as best as she could.

"Massages can be very good, you know. And in our profession, they are kind of a must. It relaxes you. And with all the pressure and frustration that's a part of our daily job, we needto relax and unwind."

"Hmmm..."

"I must say, that man of yours is a sweetheart! Get us a full day of pampering and all that. Nice."

Riddhima smiled. It was true. Armaan had arranged for the two of them to spend some time together and getting pampered while doing so.

He'd been doing that since morning. She woke up with breakfast in bed, prepared by yours truly, of course. When she was done, a bath was already drawn for her and clothes placed in the bathroom.

When she asked him why he was pampering her so much, he just shrugged, kissed her and told her that he loved her. After, her bath, she was informed that Emma wanted for them to spend some time together, so that's what she would be doing before they had their 'big date' as Armaan referred to it.

They had a spa appointment, first thing, which was where the ladies were at present.

"He's quite amazing, isn't he?" Riddhima asked rhetorically.

"He is," Emma agreed. "I wish Ron would do stuff like this for me at times. Don't get me wrong, Ron is an absolute sweetheart and I love him and he loves me and we're happy, but he's kind of a dork with no means to romance."

Riddhima giggled. "I bet that's what made you fall for him in the first place, isn't it?"

Emma laughed. "Yes, it is."

"He's just amazing. And he does all these little things, you know. He always listens, he knows how to make me laugh and he supports me in everything. And, he's the best father. Seeing him with Rose absolutely melts my heart. She's his world, you know."

Riddhima smiled. "He sounds like a very good husband."

"He is. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's just so put together, you know? He makes me feel safe and protected all the time."

"Yeah? Tell me more about him."

"He's a dork. And a history buff, which is a good thing as he teaches History at the high school in our town. He loves playing chess. And he's absolutely great at it. In all these years that I've known him, he's never lost a game. Like any guy, he's obsessed with soccer. And..." Emma trailed off when she saw Riddhima looking at her.

"What?" She asked.

"What?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing. Just seeing how in love you are."

Emma blushed.

"Enough about me. Tell me about you guys."

"What's there to tell?" Riddhima asked. "You already know everything."

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें