𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟎: 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐘'𝐒 𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐑

You stepped inside the library to spot Pansy Parkinson sitting alone by the long table. She sighed heavily as she tapped her newly manicured nails on the wooden table. You approached her and sat on the other side of the table.

Pansy's eyes landed on you. "Um, excuse me?" She asked. "Did I allow you to sit there?"

"I don't need your permission, Parkinson." You replied as your eyes glued to the book about Potions. "If you're ready to start learning about potions, make sure to tell me."

Pansy scoffed as she leaned back in amusement. When she saw how serious you were, her smirk faded instantly. "Are you mental? You're my tutor?"

"What? Rather have Daphne as your tutor instead of me?" You asked.

"This is utterly ridiculous." Pansy stood up. "I shouldn't have listened to Greengrass."

You sighed. "She wanted to help you, Parkinson." Your words seemed to stop Pansy from taking another step. "Daphne told me I should help you."

Pansy huffed before sitting back in her seat and glaring at you. "I don't need your help, nor do I want your help. I can handle potions just fine."

You glanced at her before closing the book and leaned towards her. "Fine. What are the known ingredients of Herbicide Potion?"

Pansy blinked in surprise. "Isn't that for Herbology?"

"If you listened back in the first year while Professor Snape was discussing it, you might remember it." You smiled. "Now, tell me what the known ingredients are."

"Horklump juice, Flobberworm Mucus, Standard Ingredient, and..." Pansy struggled to know what wad the last known ingredient was. She shook her head and crossed her arms. "I don't need to answer you. You're--"

"Lionfish spines." You replied as you opened your book. "And how long does a Polyjuice Potion need for stewing before usage?"

Pansy's mouth hung open. "Seriously? We're still continuing." You cocked an eyebrow at her causing her to groan. "Fine. Two months?"

"No. A month." You looked at her as she rolled her eyes. "Look, Pansy, we may have started off as enemies or rivals or whatever, but I genuinely want to help you."

"Even after everything... I did to you?" Pansy asked.

You shrugged. "What's past is in the past, Parkinson. We could move on from the past, focus on the present, and dream about the future."

Even though Pansy was hesitant after the small tutor session, you thought of it as a success. All you have to do is to endure Pansy's whinings and complaints about as long as she can.

Hours have passed, after attending the Slug Club meeting, you finally got to rest and sleep. Before falling asleep, you wondered who you were going to take on a date. 'Perhaps Malfoy?' You shook your head. 'Why do I always think about him?'

You decided to sleep and wrapped your arms on your extra pillow. You snuggled closer to your extra pillow as you softly hummed while sleeping. Slowly, your eyebrows furrowed, and you began whimpering. "Stop..." You whispered, your voice slightly shaking.

"Get out of the way."

"Do not do this. Please."

"You know I have to."

"Then you leave me with no choice."

Your fists clenched tighter as tears started streaming down your face.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"No! Dad? Dad!"

You jolted up, covered in sweat and tears as you panted heavily. Your heart pounded as you tried to catch your breath. Looking at the bright moon, you closed your eyes as you clutched your hand to your chest. You had another nightmare. Although it was the same dream you had before, your dreams these past few weeks were a bit different.