𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟓: 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑

"How long have you been down here, Luna?" You asked as you looked around the dark and cold cellar.

Luna Lovegood, Garrick Ollivander, and Griphook were imprisoned with you down at the cellar. Draco reluctantly placed you here, but he knew his aunt would grow suspicious if you stayed in his room.

"I have lost count of how many days I've been here," Luna replied. "How about you? What brings you here?"

"Death Eaters attacked your home, Luna." You informed. "We were there, me, Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Your father was desperate, but Harry and the others managed to escape except for me."

Luna nodded in understanding. "I see."

Ollivander looked at you. "My, have you grown up well, Ms. Stark."

You turned around to face the older man and smiled. "Mr. Ollivander, I'm quite pleased to meet you again."

"I remember how excited you were when you bought your first wand." Ollivander chuckled. "You almost destroyed my wand shop, young lady."

You sheepishly grinned as you scratched the back of your head. "And I'm still sorry about that. My father paid the damages, I heard."

Ollivander nodded. "Your father even made it better."

Suddenly, the cell door opened and revealed two more prisoners were forcefully brought down here with you, Luna, and Ollivander. "What are we going to do? We can't leave Hermione alone with her." You heard a familiar voice say. You squinted your eyes to see the two other people clearly. "Harry? Ron?"

Ron opened his Deluminator and gave light inside the basement. Harry's eyes widened. "(Y/n)!"

You ran towards them and hugged your two friends. "Blimey, I thought you two are dead!" You exclaimed. "I was so worried!"

"You made us worry too," Ron replied as he hugged you back along with Harry. "We thought they brought you at Ministry of Magic."

Harry looked behind you and grinned. "Luna!" He exclaimed.

You pulled away and looked around. "Where's Hermione?"

The door opened once again, revealing Peter Pettigrew. Harry stood in front of you while Ron held your wrist. "Move." Pettigrew sternly told the two boys, but your two male friends refused to oblige. "I just need the girl."

"You're not laying a finger on her, you bastard." Ron hissed.

Pettigrew rolled his eyes and pushed Harry and Ron out of the way, pulling you out of the cellar. You grabbed Harry's arm, and the two young men tried to pull you back. "No!" You shouted.

Pettigrew pulled you harder, and you were torn away from your friends. "Ron! Harry!" You yelled until you were silenced with Pettigrew's silver hand covering your mouth. Your screams were muffled, and you struggled to get out from his grasp.

Eventually, you were brought back from where you woke up. Pettigrew pushed you to the ground, and you hit your chin on the ground. You groaned in pain as you turned and laid your back on the floor.

"(Y/n)!" Your eyes snapped open when you heard your best friend's voice. You looked around and saw Hermione being pinned on the ground by Bellatrix Lestrange. "Let her go!" You yelled until you were pulled back by Fenrir Greyback.

Bellatrix glared at Hermione as she held her down. "That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it?" She hissed. "What else did you and your friends take it from my vault?!"

Hermione's cries and whimpers were heard around the manor, including the cellar in the basement. "I didn't take anything." Hermione cried out as she vigorously shook her head. "Please. I didn't take anything."