𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏: 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Are you sure that you two aren't dating?"

Hermione has been nagging you and Draco with questions about your relationship with the Slytherin Prince. You sighed heavily as you took his coat off and gave it back to him. "For the last time, Mione, no. We aren't dating."

"But you two fancy each other?"

You and Draco glanced at each other before laughing awkwardly. Draco shook his head. "No, I... uh... don't."

Ron cocked an eyebrow and gave him a look. "Really, mate?"

Suddenly, the door was slammed open and an invisible figure marched his way out of the pub. Draco noticed the footprints so he tapped Ron's shoulder. "Weasley, look."

You and Hermione looked down as your eyes followed the footprints and noticed that the figure pushed the members of a choir angrily.

"Harry." You realized. "Something must have happened. Come on!"

You pulled Draco along with you while Hermione and Ron apologized to the people Harry had pushed away when he ran. "Sorry. Excuse me, excuse me."

"Merry Christmas."

You and your friends followed him into the forest until his footprints were gone. You heard someone sobbing.

Hermione sighed and knelt down, reaching her hand out to Harry's head, and pulled down the cloak away from him. You sat beside Harry while Draco and Ron stood behind him. Draco placed his hand on Harry's shoulder while Harry continued crying. "Potter, what happened?

"He was their friend... and he betrayed them." He muttered before looking at you, Hermione, Ron, and Draco. "He was their friend!" He yelled as tears continued to stream down his face in anger.

His voice echoed throughout the woods. You looked down in sadness while Harry glared into the distance. "I hope he finds me. Because when he does, I'm gonna be ready! When he does, I'm gonna kill him!" His eyes were filled with rage like it could kill someone while his fists clenched in anger.

You pulled Harry into a hug and a few seconds later, Harry cried before hugging you back and crying to your shoulder. You patted his back as you looked at your friends worriedly.

°•○●○•°

"Thanks, Peter." You smiled. "For joining me at the library today."

Peter shrugged. "No problem!" He smiled. "It was cool, you know? Studying with you."

There were upcoming tests so you and Peter decided to study together. You have barely spent your time with Peter and now you want to make it up to him. The two of you were on your way out of the library until you stopped on your tracks. "Peter you're a great friend. I wish our friendship wouldn't end."

He froze and looked at you, smiling. "It wouldn't." Then there was a small silence until he spoke up. "(Y/n), I gotta tell you something--"

"Ambrose!" You heard a guy calling out Peter's name. You turned around to see the guy who was jogging towards you and Peter. Cedric Diggory. He stopped when he saw you and smiled. "(Y/n) Stark, I presume?"

'Well, goddamn, he looks good.' You stared at him in awe. "Oh! Um, yeah. H-How did you know me?"

"Peter talks about you," Cedric replied. "And besides, you're just as popular as the Boy Who Lived."

Peter looked at you with a smile while you looked back at him with a smirk. "Well, I hope Peter told you about the good stuff about me."

Cedric nodded and chuckled. "Oh, he did. He said you're one of the bravest and prettiest girls he ever met. Even one of the smartest students here like Hermione Granger."