𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇

"Bloody hell, he's not kidding. He could fly well." You gasped as you watched Draco flying around trying to catch the Snitch. You were all watching Quidditch and watched as Harry and Draco chased after the Golden Snitch. You tried your best to keep your eyes on them.

Suddenly, you witnessed Draco jumped out from his broom and crashing on the ground, rolling in the field. He finally stopped and lay down on the field, wincing in pain. You were ready to leave and come get him but you stopped yourself. The game wasn't finished. You sighed until you saw Lucius Malfoy watching his son in disappointment. 'Can't he see that his son did his best?'

Then you watched Harry trying to catch the Golden Snitch when a Bludger hit his arm. Harry screamed in pain but proceeded to try and catch the Golden Snitch. He raised his other arm and finally got it but he landed harshly on the ground.

"Let's go," Hermione whispered. You and Ron nodded and quickly ran towards Harry with Hagrid. You glanced at Draco who was already gone, probably being taken care of by Madam Pomfrey.

"Harry Potter has caught the Golden Snitch!" The announcer gleefully declared. "Gryffindor wins!"

Harry smiled but his smile disappeared when he noticed the Bludger coming towards his face. He dodged it several times.

"Finite Incantatem!" Hermione exclaimed. The spell hit the Rogue Bludger and it exploded. We ran towards Harry and you crouched down beside him. "Harry are you alright?" You asked in worry.

Harry winced. "No. I think my arm is broken."

"Not to worry, Harry!" Lockhart exclaimed as he sat down beside Harry. "I will fix that arm of yours straight away!"

Harry widened his eyes and frantically shook his head. "No. Not you!"

Lockhart chuckled. "Boy doesn't know what he's saying." Lockhart rolled up Harry's sleeves and observed his arm. He pulled out his wand and pointed at Harry's arm. "This won't hurt a bit. Brackium Emendo."

There was a glow on the tip of his wand. All of you watched carefully as the glow slowly faded. After using the spell to mend Harry's broken arm, Lockhart took his arm and it seems Harry has no more bones on that arm. Lockhart inadvertently removed all the bones in it.

Harry's eyes widened at the sight of his arm. People around you gasped too.

"Ugh!" Ron exclaimed.

"Ah... yes, well, that can sometimes happen." Lockhart excused making you sigh in frustration. "Um, but, uh, the point is, uh, you can no longer feel any pain. And, very clearly, the bones are not broken."

"Broken?" Hagrid asked. "There's no bones left!"

"Much more flexible, though." Lockhart reasoned and shrugged.

°•○●○•°

You were beside Harry on his hospital bed and so were Hermione and Ron. You looked over on your shoulder to see Draco who was groaning in pain.

"Oh, Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss! You can go." Madam Pomfrey hissed. She started stepping out from the crowd around Harry and gave him medicine. "Should have been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back..."

"You will be able to, won't you?" Hermione asked in worry. 

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Re-growing bones is a nasty business."

Harry took a sip on the medicine and suddenly spat it out causing some students to back away. "Well, what do you expect?" Madam Pomfrey asked. "Pumpkin juice?"