𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐: 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐊'𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

"How did it go, Hagrid?" You asked as he threw some stones on the water. You and your friends were by the lake with Hagrid. Hagrid was still in his formal attire but his pants were rolled up and his suit was unbuttoned, showing his bright yellow necktie.

"Hmm?" He asked as he threw another rock.

"The hearing," Hermione added.

Hagrid sighed. "Well, first off, the committee members took turns talking about why we were there," Hagrid explained as he threw another rock. "And then I stood up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine. He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as he looked at you. He also said that Buckbeak almost killed his son."

"Lucius is being overdramatic." You scoffed as you sat beside Harry.

"And then?" Hermione asked, wanting to hear more.

"And then he asked for the worst punishment, did old Lucius." Hagrid sighed and threw another rock. "'They're not sacking you!' No, I'm not sacked."

The four of you heard Hagrid's sobs and threw the last rock harder. "Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!"

You gasped in surprise as your fists clenched. Harry held your hand and his other arm wrapped on your shoulder. You looked up to Hagrid. "They can't do that! There must be some other way to save him. Stacey provoked Buckbeak, they should've at least do something about it."

"I tried but Lucius insisted." Hagrid sighed deeply. "I tried telling him it was just a scratch but he didn't listen."

You sighed deeply and looked at the lake as Hagrid continued throwing rocks.

°•○●○•°

The day had finally come where Buckbeak is going to be executed. You, Harry, Hermione, and Ron passed by a mysterious mam shining his huge weapon by the tree. Ron clung his hand to your arm in fear as the four of you passed through the Wooden Bridge.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak." Hermione huffed in anger. "It's just too horrible."

You and your friends were heading to Hagrid's home until the four of you saw Stacey and her girl gang hiding and watching by the big stones. You saw Draco trying to get them away.

"It just got worse." Ron sighed when he saw the Slytherins.

"What did I tell you?" Stacey smirked as she and her friends looked at the poor creature by the big stones. "Lucius Malfoy said I can keep the hippogriff's head. I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' common room. This is going to be rich."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Doom, that's enough. Let's go."

Millicent caught a glimpse of you and your friends and smirked. "Look who's here."

Draco turned to see you and had a worried look. Stacey looked at us and laughed. "Ah, come to see the show?"

You clenched your jaw and pulled your wand out. "You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Stacey staggered backward until her back the stone behind and squeaked in fear when the tip of your wand touched her chin.

"(Y/n), no!" Draco exclaimed. "She's not worth it!"

"Oh, I think it's worth it." You glared intensely at Stacey. "You selfish little witch. You have caused enough troubles--"

"(Y/n)!" Draco stood beside you and held your arm, gesturing you to lower it down. "Please..."

As Stacey whimpered and shut her eyes close, you glanced at Draco's hand before lowering your wand down. You turned around and heard Pansy laughed mockingly. You nodded at Hermione and she nodded back. She stepped forward and threw a punch to Pansy's face. "Ow!" Pansy yelled in pain.