𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑: 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖

You, Hermione, and Harry followed some blood trails until the three of you found a door leading up. You scrunched your nose for a bit. "This is just like the horror movies I have watched." The three of you entered a room. "We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Hermione asked.

You looked around and nodded to see the wooden walls with scratch marks and broken windows and furniture. You glanced into a broken mirror and flinched when Harry tapped your shoulder. "Come on," Harry whispered.

The three of you walked up the stairs and saw Ron holding Scabbers with a wounded leg beside Draco who was sitting with him, protecting Ron.

"Ron!" Harry yelled running towards Ron and Draco.

You quickly went beside Draco and Hermione smiled at Ron. "Ron, you're okay!"

"Where's the dog?" You asked Draco and Ron.

"It's a trap!" Draco exclaimed.

"And he's a dog, he's an Animagus!" Ron added, pointing somewhere.

You, Harry, and Hermione looked down at paw prints, which showed the three of you looking at Sirius Black. Sirius Black closed the door and stepped forward.

Hermione walked beside Ron, protecting him while you stepped in front of Harry. "If you're going to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!"

Sirius Black shook his head. "No, only one will die tonight."

Harry gently pushed you aside and pulled out his wand. "Then it'll be you!"

Draco stood up pulled you into his arms. His arms wrapped around your waist and he leaned into your ears. "Not our fight. No need to intervene, love. I don't want you to die." He whispered.

You watched as Harry wrap his hands around Sirius' neck and then pinned him down to the floor. He pointed his wand at Sirius and Sirius started laughing. "Are you going to kill me, Harry?"

Suddenly, Lupin barged into the room. "Expelliarmus!" Harry was suddenly wandless and Lupin was pointing his wand at Harry. Lupin gestured Harry to let Sirius go. Harry hesitated but stood up and went beside you and Draco.

"Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?" Professor Lupin pointed his wand at Sirius. "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within," Lupin commented on Sirius' ragged looks.

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Sirius asked.

Lupin smirked and lowered his wand. He helped Sirius to get up and they shared a hug. Hermione stepped forward in disbelief.

"I found him," Sirius whispered.

"I know," Lupin whispered back.

"It's him."

"I understand."

"Let's kill him!"

Hermione walked forward. "No!" She yelled causing Sirius and Lupin to look at her. "I trusted you! And all this time, you've been his friend?"

"He's a werewolf!" You declared, pointing at Lupin, finally getting away from Draco's arms. "That's why he's skipping classes."

"How long have you two known?" Lupin asked, stepping forward to you and Hermione.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay," Hermione answered.

"Since I saw your boggart." You answered as well. "You have no idea how long I have been thinking about the moon being your boggart. And it all made sense as soon as Professor Snape suddenly taught us about werewolves and Animagus."