𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟑: 𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍

"I still think we should've used Polyjuice Potion." You heard Hermione whispering to Harry.

"No." Harry simply replied. "This is where I was born. I'm not returning as someone else.

The three of you arrived at Godric's Hollow by Apparating. Luckily for you three, Hermione packed winter clothes since Godric's Hollow is snowing. You tucked your hands in your pockets while Hermione clung onto Harry's arm. "I think it's Christmas Eve, Harry." You stated as you looked around the Christmas decorations.

You, Harry, and Hermione stopped by to see a few gravestones in an area. "Do you think they'd be in there?" Harry asked. "My Mum and Dad."

You looked at him. "I think they would. Do you want to check?"

Harry glanced at you and nodded. The three of you looked for Harry's parents; however, you and Hermione found a different grave. You pushed some snow away and saw the same symbol you two found in Hermione's book. "It's the sign." You whispered. Hermione dusted the snow off to see the name engraved below. "Ignotus Peverell."

Hermione turned around to look for Harry. "Hey, Harry?" But you and Hermione found him sorrowfully looking down at a gravestone. He found his parents. You and Hermione approached him, and as you walked closer, you could see his parents' names.

You stood beside Harry while Hermione knelt down and took her wand out, casting a spell to create flowers down at the gravestone. Harry sniffled and quickly wiped his tears away, causing you to hug Harry with one arm. Hermione stood on the other side of Harry. "Merry Christmas, you two," Harry told you and Hermione.

"Merry Christmas, Harry." Hermione leaned on Harry's shoulder, hugging him as well, while Harry tilted his head to yours. You sighed heavily, patting your friend's back until you noticed someone watching the three of you in your peripheral vision. You stood up straight to signal Harry and Hermione. "Someone is watching us. 9 o'clock. By the church." You whispered.

Harry and Hermione looked to the side to see a hooded figure standing by the church, staring at the three of you. The person started walking away. "I think I know who that is," Harry replied.

Harry started following the person while you and Hermione followed him from behind. "I don't like this, Harry," Hermione whispered.

"Hermione, she knew Dumbledore. She might have the sword." Harry looked around and spotted his parent's house and his first home. He approached the gate and looked up at the broken place. "This is where they died. This is where he murdered them."

You, Harry, and Hermione quickly turned your heads to the side when you felt the presence of the same woman who had been watching the three of you by the gravestones. You flinched in surprise while Harry was unbothered. "You're Bathilda, aren't you?"

Soon, you and your friends found yourselves at the older woman's home. You stood behind Hermione, clutching her arm as Harry helped the woman to light the candle. Harry noticed a picture causing you and Hermione to look. "Ms. Bagshot, who is this man?"

When the woman had no reply, Harry didn't press her with the question anymore. The woman walked upstairs, and Harry followed her, ignoring Hermione's calls.

Sighing, you and Hermione looked around the place. "Lumos." You whispered as the light showed at the tip of your wand. "I don't like this at all." You exhaled shakily. Hermione found an article about Dumbledore written by Rita Skeeter entitled The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore.

Suddenly, you and Hermione heard noises and crashing upstairs where Harry way. You immediately ran upstairs to find a snake and Harry wielding a chair as a shield. "Harry!" You were about to hit the snake with a spell, but it quickly jumped up to attack Harry, pushing them both to a room. You looked around when you saw Hermione wasn't with you.