𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟑: 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

It was finally Christmas break, and you immediately asked your Aunt Peggy to take you back to Westview, but due to her busy schedule, Steve was the one who brought you there. Steve was rather confused as to why you were eager to go back to Westview. He did not have any clue what you were doing here with Peggy; however, he did promise his fiancée to keep an eye on you.

You knocked on Billy's door, and you were greeted by his husband. "Ah! You're the girl who visited my husband a few months ago."

You smiled. "Yes, sir, that's me." You looked behind him to look for Billy. "Is your husband here?"

Teddy looked behind him and saw Billy approaching the door. "Who is it?" Billy asked.

You peeked your head out and grinned. "Hi, sir! It's me. I brought Uncle Steve with me."

Steve raised his hand to greet them and smiled. "Hello, good sirs."

Teddy and Billy allowed you and Steve to come inside. Teddy went to the kitchen to prepare snacks and drinks. Billy sat down on the same chair he sat a few months ago while you sat on the couch and showed him the paper he gave you before. Billy cocked an eyebrow. "Did you come all the way here to return this piece of paper to me?"

You shook your head. "Not just that." You pointed to each word on the paper and began translating. "The unknown curse arose when two families expressed hatred and negative emotions towards each other without enchantment. The curse will slowly end with love and its outcome."

Billy and Steve looked at you in surprise. "Since when did you learn the Serbian language?" Steve asked.

You shook your head. "I didn't. A friend helped me." You smiled to yourself when you realized that you called Pansy your friend.

Billy took the paper and stifled a laugh. "So you're telling me, love is the answer to break this curse between your family and the Malfoys?"

You shook your head. "I believe it's already broken."

Billy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"Wanda and Vincent had two sons: you and Tommy. The curse will slowly end with love and its outcome. Sir, you and Tommy are the results of Wanda and Vincent's love, thus breaking the curse." You shrugged. "Or if the curse is even real."

Steve turned to Billy when Billy started cackling. You leaned your back to the couch in surprise while Teddy stopped in his tracks with a tray of food and drinks in both of his hands. Billy stared down at the paper as his laughter died down. He sighed. "No wonder why my mother was furious. I would be too."

Billy faced you and placed the paper down at the coffee table in front of you. "There's always a price to pay whenever you want to break a curse. As for my mother, she lost the love of her life and lost a son. Therefore, she lost her sanity, and I lost my mother."

You looked down as Billy continued. "Life is too unfair for my mother. She just wants love and a family of her own. She wants happiness."

Billy stood up and fixed his clothes. "You have nothing to worry about anymore, Ms. Stark. You're free to love the Malfoy boy you love so much. This curse may not seem real, but your family and the Mafloys did make it real enough to make my mother go insane."

You stood up and nodded. "I understand. I'm so sorry, sir." You turned to Teddy, who was still standing just behind his husband. "Thank you for the effort, sir, but I think we have to leave."

Steve, who was still sitting down, looked up at you. "Wait, we're leaving?"

You nodded. You and Steve left the house, leaving Billy to sigh heavily and sit back down. Teddy placed the tray down the coffee table and sat on the armchair to comfort his husband. "Are you okay, hon?"