𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟖: 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖'𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌

August 21, 2019

Nothing is more important than family. And of course, our dog is a family. Well, she's not really our dog but to me, she's like a family.

She just died today and I'm really sad. Ever since I met her when I was young, I was scared of her because I was scared of dogs until I finally love them and slowly I loved her too. Until now, I still love her so it was really sad to hear that she died.

She was very sick and we thought she was finally cured.

Chloe, thank you for fighting for these past few months against the sickness you had. You've fought very well and now you have to rest. Thank you for staying with us for almost 10 years. I'm glad I met you and you made me comfortable whenever I'm around with you. You were the first dog I have ever loved and even if you're gone, I will still love you. Rest well and run free wherever and whenever you want. We all love you.

-•-°-•-°-☆

"Harry!" Ron called out. Harry stopped and looked at you, Ron, and Hermione.

"Hermione and I've been thinking, it doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux," Ron told Harry.

Harry gave him a confusing look. "What do you mean?"

"Unless we can destroy it." Hermione continued.

Ron glanced at Hermione. "So, we were thinking..."

"Well, Ron was thinking, it was Ron's idea." Hermione interrupted with a small smile. "It was completely brilliant."

"You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a Basilisk's fang, right?" Ron asked, and Harry nodded. "Well, me and Hermione did remind where we might find one."

"Okay." Harry nodded and then pulled out something. He gave the Marauder's Map to Hermione. "Okay, but take this. That way, you can find me when you get back."

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"Ravenclaw Common Room. Gotta start somewhere." Harry rushed walked up on the stairs as Ron and Hermione ran down. Luna stood beside you as the two of you looked at each other before following Harry.

"Harry!" Luna called out as you and Luna chased after him. "Harry!"

"Harry, wait!" You yelled.

"I need to talk to you!" Luna said.

"I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment, Luna." Harry continued to ignore her.

You furrowed your eyebrows and continued following him. "You don't know anything where you're going. You're wasting your time!"

"Look, we'll talk later, okay?"

"Harry?" Luna asked as she stopped running.

"Later."

"Harry Potter, you listen to me right now!" You stopped and jumped in surprise from Luna's angry outburst as Harry halted from running too. You and Harry looked at Luna, shocked. You have never seen Luna angry.

After a few seconds, she calmed down and sighed. "Do you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem? There is not a person alive who's seen it. It's obvious, isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead."

Harry came to realization and looked at the window as the professors continued to cast protective shields and charms around Hogwarts. "It's very impressive, isn't it?" Luna asked.

You and Harry nodded. Luna started walking and led you two to where Harry could talk to the ghost who knows where the diadem is. "If you want to find her, you'll find her down there."