𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓

Harry, Ron, and Hermione insisted to come with you wherever you go to keep you protected after Pansy's Howler. You didn't need help because you were strong enough to handle yourself but you appreciated your friends' worrying and protecting you.

You and your three friends were heading to the next class until you saw the girls' bathroom. You tapped Hermione's shoulder. "Hey. You and the boys should go."

"Why?"

"I have to go to the bathroom. I'm fine."

She looked around and made sure no one was following. She nodded and smiled. "Okay. Are you sure you don't want me to wait outside?"

You nodded. "Yeah. I can handle her anyway."

Hermione sighed. "Alright." She gave you a small wave and ran towards the boys but she went to a different classroom since she was taking a different class.

You went inside the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You sighed and looked down at the sink, turning on the faucet and washing your hands. You dried your hands off and took your hair tie off letting your hair down. You fixed it before tying it back into half ponytail.

Once you were done, you took a deep breath and got out of the bathroom. Just as you turned around to head to the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, you spotted Draco Malfoy in the hallway, waiting for someone.

Your eyes widened and you quickly walked away to avoid him. 'Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me.'

But he did.

"Stark." You winced when he called out your name. You frowned and turned around to look at him. Your eyes landed on his arm and noticed that it wasn't on a sling. "Why isn't your arm on a sling?" You asked.

He looked down at his injured arm. "It's just a scratch. Nothing too serious." He scoffed then turned to you. "Why do you care all of a sudden, Stark?"

You blinked in surprise. "Oh, sorry. Was I not supposed to care? Alright, I'll be on my merry way and ignore you for the rest of the school year. Or maybe I should avoid you for the rest of my life."

You were about to walk away but he ran towards you and grabbed your arm. "What?" You asked.

He looked at you and didn't say anything. You stared at each other for a while. Your eyes narrowed in confusion while he maintained his stoic expression. Your eyes slightly widened when you can faintly hear your heart beating just by looking into his cold grey eyes. Draco's lips formed a smirk. "You're blushing, Stark."

You furrowed my eyebrows and quickly yanked your arm back. "No, I'm not."

He crossed his arms and looked down at you. "Your face is red. You're clearly blushing."

"So you just stopped me from walking away just to see me blush and then tease me?" You asked as you crossed your arms as well and held your head high.

He shrugged. "Maybe."

You pretended to understand and gave him a fake smile. "Well, I hope you're happy, Malfoy." You walked away and headed to the classroom, leaving Draco.

You looked for Harry and Ron, standing just between them as the other students started to come inside the classroom. Draco and his gang were the last ones to enter the classroom. Professor Lupin showed a cabinet and the cabinet shook violently making every student flinch.

"Intriguing, isn't it? Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside of it?" Lupin asked as he stepped forward.

"That's a boggart, sir." Dean Thomas answered.