𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄

"Tell us again, Harry." Hermione groaned in frustration.

"Come seek us where our voices sound," Harry repeated again as his cheeks pressed on the book he's reading.

"The Black Lake, that's obvious." You told him as you rubbed your temples, eyes closed.

Ron started snoring and Hermione noticed causing her to shove him awake and handed him the golden egg.

"An hour-long you'll have to look," Harry repeated again, hitting his chin constantly on the book now.

"Again, obvious. Though, admittedly, potentially problematic..." Hermione leaned on the table and sighed.

Harry shot his head up and looked at Hermione. "Potentially problematic? When was the last time you held your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione?" Harry spat.

"Look, Harry." Hermione sat beside Harry and placed her hand on his shoulder. "We can do this. The four of us can figure it out."

"Hate to break the skull session," Moody stepped out. Ron, Hermione, and you stood up. "But Professor McGonagall wants to see you in her office."

Harry was about to stand but Moody stopped him. "Not you Potter and Weasley, just Granger and Stark."

You furrowed your eyebrows and crossed your arms. "But, sir, the second task is only hours away, and--"

"Exactly," Moody replied. "Presumably Potter is well prepared by now and could do with a good night's sleep."

You and Hermione exchanged looks and hesitated but Moody glared at the both of you. "Go. Now!" You grabbed Hermione's sleeve and walked away with her as Ron gave a small wave at the both of you, clutching onto the golden egg while Harry started closing books.

You and Hermione glanced at the boys before stepping out of the library. "Why do you think Professor McGonagall wants us?" You asked Hermione as the two of you made your way to McGonagall's office.

°•○●○•°

"Daddy!" You, an 8-year-old girl, ran towards Edward Stark. Edward chuckled and picked you up. "I made a story!"

Edward made a face. "You did?"

You nodded and grinned. Edward sat down on the couch and he lets you sit on his lap. "Alright. Shoot."

"There's a guy named Anthony Stark." You told him. "He's a genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist. He's arrogant and selfish too."

Edward frowned and looked down at you. "That sounds exactly like me before. Are you sure you're just telling a story about me?"

You grinned innocently. "Maybe."

Edward rolled his eyes with a smile. "Fine. Continue."

"Then his life changed when something happened. He almost died but he was saved. He noticed his mistakes so he tried to make things right. He became a superhero named Iron Man!"

"Iron Man?" Edward chuckled, resting his chin on the top of your head. You nodded. "Then what happened?"

"Since he's still arrogant, he didn't keep his identity hidden. He told the world that he's Iron Man. But of course, he changes every obstacle he faces."

Edward continued to listen, looking at nowhere. He wants to know the story you made. It kinds of surprises him that you can make a story at an early age. That shouldn't surprise him because he did too but younger.

After all, you are as intelligent as him.

"Pepper Potts helped him to go through all the obstacles." You continued. "Then they fell in love and they got married."