𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟗: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Harry asked in worry. "Do you think we should go back?"

The four of you stopped by a diner to discuss for a while and lay low for a moment. You would glance behind to make sure nothing bad will happen.

"They were after you, mate." Ron replied. "We'd put everyone in danger by going back."

Hermione nodded. "Ron's right."

You looked at the waitress who approached the four of you, ready to take your orders. She cleared her throat to catch your attention. "Coffee?" She asked uninterested.

Hermione looked up at the woman. "A cappuccino, please."

The waitress turned to Ron. "You?"

Ron looked at Hermione then to you and Haarry unsurely. Ron pressed his lips together as he thought of what to say. "What she said." Ron replied.

Harry nodded along. "Same."

The lady turned to you. You glanced at your friends. "Uh, I'll have (f/d), please."

The waitress nodded and walked back to her work station and then to the kitchen to prepare your orders. Ron looked back at you, Hermione, and Harry. "So where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?"

You shook your head. "It's too dangerous. If Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe."

Hermione nodded in agreement. "Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding."

Harry sighed. "My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at the Burrow." He reached out his hand for Hermione but Hermione clutched onto her bag, shaking her head. "You're joking."

You glanced at the two men entering the diner while Hermione sighed deeply. "I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case."

Ron glanced down to his pants. "By the way, these jeans, not my favorite."

Harry also noticed the two men who entered the diner, standing just a few feet away from the four of you. You glanced at Harry until he noticed the two men pulling out their wands. They were Death Eaters. Harry's eyes widened. "Down!"

You and your friends ducked and jumped out from your seats, avoiding the blast from the spell the two men had just cast. Harry stood up and pointed his wand at him. "Stupefy!"

One man was sent flying and bumped his back on a wall while the other continued to throw spells from his wand. "Expulso!" Harry immediately ducked. You and Ron waited for the man to show up again and when he did, you and Ron quickly shot a spell causing the Death Eater to hide once more. The Death Eater shot a spell towards you but you quickly ducked.

Hermione stood up and pointed her wand at the man. "Petrificus Totalus!"

You sighed in relief and laid your back against the floor. "Finally." You breathed.

The waitress came out from the kitchen, seeing the frozen Death Eater by her work station. You sat up and saw that she has earphones on, meaning she didn't hear anything when you four were fighting two Death Eaters. The lady looked around in surprise.

"Go." Hermione instructed sternly. "Leave."

The woman fearfully ran away, abandoning the diner. Harry helped you stand up. "Lock the door, get the lights."

Ron took out his Deluminator and caught all the lights inside while Hermione pulled all the blinds down to cover what was inside the diner. You locked the door and joined Ron, Harry, and Hermione to see the unconscious Death Eaters. "This one's name is Rowle." Harry stated. "He was on the Astronomy Tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore."