𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖: 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘

"Hello, Megan!" You greeted as You walked down the stairs from the Common Room. You saw her sitting just down the stairs so you decided to sit with her. "How are you?"

"I can't say if good or not..." Megan sighed and looked down at her shoes. "Ginny has been acting weird."

"What kind of weird?" You asked her as you tied your hair into a ponytail.

Megan looked at you in worry. "I-I can't even describe it."

You sighed and opened your arms for her. She smiled and hugged you tightly. You hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. "Just tell me anything, alright? If you have any problems."

"I don't know how you handled this last year. I miss Mum and Dad. Terribly." Megan admitted a tear rolled down from her eye. "And with these horrific events... it's just a little too much."

You smiled sadly and pulled away from the hug. You wiped her tears away. "I miss Mum and Dad too. You'll get used to it soon. Just write them letters if you miss them, okay? And for the events happening, it'll get over soon."

"I miss them 3000..." She giggled. You chuckled and hugged her once again. "You okay now?"

You felt her nodded. "Yeah..." She mumbled.

"Come on. We might be late for our classes." You pulled away from the hug and stood up. She stood up as well and you were about to open the door but Megan stopped you. "What is it?"

"Are you alright?" She asked.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "Yes, of course. Why'd you ask?"

"The snake was about to attack you." She said in worry. "I heard it from Draco. He was worried. He was blaming himself for conjuring the snake."

You blinked in surprise. "Oh..."

°•○●○•°

It was Christmas Day so you and your sister decided to stay at Hogwarts. It was the second time you haven't spent your time with your whole family during Christmas. You wish you could be with them the next holiday. Hermione noticed you, your sister, Harry, and Ron so she went to the table, placing her plate on the table, and sat beside you. "Everything's set. We just need a bit of who we are changing into."

"Crabbe and Goyle," Harry answered. Ron nodded along

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in while we're interrogating Malfoy," Hermione added.

"How?" Ron asked.

"I've got it all worked out." Hermione showed you a muffin-looking food and placed it on the table. "I filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful. Now, once they're asleep hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs and put on their uniforms."

The two boys exchanged looks while Megan snickered. "Who are you getting, Mione?" You asked her.

"Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I've already gotten hers. I got this off her robes." She smirked. "Now, (Y/n), Megan, and I are going to check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that..." she grabbed the two muffins. "Crabbe and Goyle find these."

Not long after, the boys finally succeeded from their small mission and returned to the abandoned girls' lavatory. Hermione started pouring the Polyjuice on their glasses. "We'll have exactly one hour before we exchange back into ourselves." 

As Hermione gave out the three glasses containing the Potion, Ron looked at you and Megan with furrowed eyebrows. "Hey. Why aren't you two getting one?"