𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎: 𝐔𝐍𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃

Yooooo I saw a green apple yesterday and suddenly remembered Draco and Drapple. I'm so glad my mum bought it because she's buying apples too. To be honest, it was my first time to eat a green apple and I ate it on dinner last night. And now, it's my favourite.

(Look how small my hand is)

The frickin pic won't edit. Siiiiigh anyways, that's the apple. So yeah back to the story 😂😂

-•-°-•-°-☆

Draco walked into a hallway all alone. His two henchmen, Crabbe and Goyle, left him after Stacey offered them food. Stacey also invited Draco but Draco was too eager to save you. He turned to a corner and found Harry and Ron just came out from the hospital wing. 

Draco walked towards them and the two flinched in surprise when they see the Slytherin boy coming. He stood in front of them with his arms crossed. "As you both know, Stark has been Petrified..."

"Even Hermione and Peter Ambrose," Harry replied with a slight bitterness in his tone. "Look, Malfoy, if you're just here to insult us, don't bother."

Draco blocked Harry's way and his eyes widened. "Granger and Ambrose were Petrified?" He looked down as he thinks. 'I noticed that most Muggle-borns were getting Petrified but (Y/n) and Ambrose aren't Muggle-borns. (Y/n)'s a pure-blood and Ambrose is a half-blood. Why are both of them petrified?'

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Ron asked.

Draco sighed. "I know we aren't on good terms..."

"Definitely not on good terms." Draco heard Harry scoffed and muttered causing the blonde boy to glare at the raven-haired boy.

"I would like to join you."

"What?" Ron asked, his voice rising up. "You taunt us and now you want to join us?"

"To stop the Heir of Slytherin from unleashing the monster inside the Chamber of Secrets." Draco finished. "We might not like each other but we might as well cooperate. It's at least we could do for our friends. And this is only a one-time thing. Don't expect me to come back and help your little missions."

"(Y/n)..." Harry whispered. Draco looked at him and he looked at him in return. "You really do care about her."

"Of course I do. I--" The boy paused before he could finish his sentence. Draco licked his bottom lip then he shook my head. "Anyway, I really think you're not the Heir of Slytherin, Potter."

"Yeah. We thought it was you." Ron snickered causing Draco to glare at him again and he rolled his eyes. "Just because I'm in Slytherin and I'm a meanie doesn't mean I'm the Heir of Slytherin."

The two boys stayed quiet while Draco sighed. "And do you think I'm the guy who would unleash a monster knowing that it would kill my friends?"

They both nodded. 'Son of a...'