𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗: 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘

"Harry!" You yelled as Harry started falling down from his broomstick. Dumbledore ended up saving the boy by casting a spell. "Aresto momentum!"

Harry was sent on the hospital wing and you with your friends waited for him to wake up. Seamus, Neville, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and George were in front of his face, waiting for him to wake up while you there standing just beside him and crossing your arms. "Looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron asked.

"Peaky?" Fred asked. "What'd you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet."

George nodded. "Yeah, c'mon, Ron. We'll walk you off the Astronomy Tower and see how you come out looking."

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does," Harry spoke suddenly. He opened his eyes to see everyone was with him. He sat up so the people crowding him stepped back. You sat beside him. "Harry, how are you feeling?" You asked worriedly.

Harry slipped his glasses on and smiled. "Brilliant."

Fred sighed. "Gave us a right good scare there, mate."

Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What happened?"

"Well," Ron spoke. "You fell off your broom."

"Really? I meant the match. Who won?"

No one was answering him so Hermione decided to speak. "No one blames you, Harry. The Dementors aren't meant to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. As soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off."

"There's something else you should know, Harry," Ron added. "When you fell, your Nimbus, when it blew away, it sort of landed in the Whomping Willow... and well..." Ron removed the blanket and handed Harry his broken broomstick.

"Sorry about your broom," You sighed until you felt a headache. You placed your hand on your forehead.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked.

You nodded. "Yeah. Just a little headache."

"Do you want me to bring Madam Pomfrey?" Fred asked worriedly, placing his hand on your shoulder.

You shook your head and smiled kindly at him. "No thanks, Fred. Thank you for the kind offer." You cleared your throat and looked at your friends. "I have to go to the library."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Hermione asked, standing up.

"No thanks, Hermione. Thanks for the offer." You smiled as you walked away.

You arrived at the library and took the book you have always been reading these past few weeks. You placed the book on a table and sat on a chair. You started reading, trying to learn something but can't due to your headache that's getting worse.

Glancing at the door, your eyesight started to get blurry. 'I should've just listened to Fred.' You decided to sleep in the library. Your head was resting on your arms that were placed on top of the book which was laying on the table. You stayed up all night and you haven't got any proper sleep.

You stayed up all night because you wanted to help your friend. You wanted Draco Malfoy to remember you again.

Unknowingly to you, a boy sat beside you and watched you sleep. He wondered why you're asleep in the library. He sighed deeply until he noticed himself staring at you in awe.

His dark brown eyes looked at your peaceful face. His thin lips formed a smile. He wondered when can he confess to you but he knew you like someone. Probably. Maybe.

"Peter!" He heard his name was called. He doesn't want to leave but he has to. He took one last glance at you before walking away.

Little did you two know there was another boy looking from afar. He closed the book that he was reading and placed it back on its shelf. His feet found their way towards you. He sat beside you and rested his chin on his fist.

His cold grey eyes scanned you. He was confused as to why he can't remember you. 'I could've at least forgot Crabbe and Goyle instead of you.'

Your hair started to cover your face. He pushed it back so he could see your face again. "Beautiful." He whispered as he observed your face. "I want to remember you..."

Your eyes fluttered open when you felt his fingers on your cheeks and saw the boy you wanted to help so much was here. You wanted to hug him but can't. You're too tired. You just gave him a tired smile. "Hi, Malfoy..."

He smiled back. "Hello, darling. We have to get you back on your Common Room."

You slowly get up and arranged your sit. You rubbed your tired eyes and shook your head. "No... I have to--"

"Hey." He placed his hand over yours. "You're tired. Come on..."

He helped you get up but you felt your knees were starting to give in. You almost lost your balance but Draco caught you in his arms. Your headache was getting worse like someone was drilling deep into your head. You started to feel nauseous too. "Easy. Take your time."

"I... gotta..." You couldn't finish your sentence. You looked around and you felt dizzy. You shut your eyes and moaned in pain.

Draco picked you up in bridal style. "We have to bring you to Madam Pomfrey."

"N-No... just let me rest. I-I'm fine." You told him, leaning your head on his chest, breathing heavily. "I just need a small nap here then I'll be fine."

Draco stared at you blankly but sighed. He puts you down and helps you sit on the chair. He sat down beside you and looked at you. "Library isn't the best place to rest, Stark."

"I like the smell of books..." You muttered, your eyes are still closed. Draco moved his chair so he's closer to you. He moved your head so you could lean on his shoulder as you sleep. You didn't notice it and thought that you were sleeping on a pillow.

Draco smiled at the sight of you sleeping. "As much as I want to hate you, I can't." He whispered. "How can I?"

Without hesitation and thinking, he placed a soft kiss on the top of your head. He grabbed the book you were reading and read it. He widened his eyes. "You're trying to help me..."

He chuckled and leaned his head on yours and continued reading.

From afar, Peter could see you and Draco. He sighed sadly and looked down at his feet, muttering some curse words then looked back at his friends.

°•○●○•°

You slowly opened your eyes and noticed that you were back in the girls' dormitories. You sat up and saw Hermione getting prepared. "Come on, (Y/n). We're going to Hogsmeade!"

You blinked in surprise before standing up and looking yourself at in the mirror. You sighed and removed your hair tie from my hair, letting your hair loose. "I was sleeping in the library." You told. "Who brought me here?"

"Malfoy," Hermione answered simply. You froze and looked at her confusingly. "We saw him carrying you. I was about to throw a punch because he thought he hurt you but Malfoy told us your head was aching so you have to rest."

"I told him that I can rest in the library." You chuckled.

Hermione smiled. "Well, he said that too but he thinks that it's better if you can rest on your own bed. Malfoy gave you to Ron when we entered the Common Room."

"Sorry for disturbing you guys."

Hermione shrugged and wore her beanie. "We don't mind, really. Now, dress up or we'll arrive there late."