Chapter 1 - Intro

[Correlates with Chapter 1-3 of Don't Fall For The Criminal. Book 1]

I hate to agree to everyone who calls me a crazy hot head, but with the way people are testing me this week, I think I might have to agree.

Everyone knows not to fuck with me, Jason McCann. Expect some motherfuckers this week don't exactly get that. I want what I want and I get what I want. I may be only twenty one, but I have a lot of power over people. I have shown people time after time that I mean business.

"I'm going to fucking hurt him." I told Johnson. Johnson is only ten years older than me, but he is almost like a father figure to me. He is a big part of the gang and does act like the boss even though I'm the boss. But I never say anything about it because he was in the gang before I even was. Well, I stay quiet until he oversteps me.

"We are going to come up with a plan. Relax" Johnson said back to me. I glared over at him. I went to talk until Travis walked into the kitchen. Travis is another person who is in our gang. He lives with us along with three other guys. Cameron, Kade, and Hunter. The rest of the gang is spread out.

"I have a normal person coming over so no gang talk alright?" He said to us. Johnson and I looked at each other with a confused look then looked back at Travis.

"A normal person?" Johnson questioned.

"This girl from school is coming over to tutor me" He told us. I started to laugh at him so now he has a confused look on his face.

"A tutor?" I asked after laughing. He sighed.

"Yes." He mumbled.

"Well I think that's great" Johnson said with a smirk which made me know he wanted to laugh. "Is she just some girl from school or?" He asked Travis.

"Yeah. I don't even know her" He said back.

"Well don't worry because I'm leaving and won't be back till later." I said as I stood up from the stool next to the counter.

"Are you going to come with us to that party?" Travis asked me.

"Oh right, yeah yeah I'll come." I said back nodding. I almost forgot.

"To the high school party?" Johnson asked me with a weird look on his face.

"College chicks go to these parties" I said with a wink then walked out. If it was just high school people I would not be going, but I was told college people will also be there and well I love some easy college girls.

I walked out of the house and quickly headed for my car. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something walking towards the driveway, but I ignored it as it could be someone just walking down the sidewalk. Plus, I don't give a fuck.

***

I am so pissed. I'm livid. Fucking fuming. I went to meet up with someone to get some money and what do they say? They don't have my money. That is the second time that happened with this guy and he is going to regret that.

"I am so sick of holding back!" I raised my voice at Johnson after I just walked through the front door.

"We will get him the second we find out where he lives tonight. Okay? You aren't holding back for long just a few hours. Also shut the hell up. Travis' tutor is here." Johnson said back.

"I don't give a fuck who's here. I'm angry. Can you not tell?" I snapped back. "I don't care about some stupid little high school girl. All I want is my money that I have been waiting on." I added. He went to talk until his eyes directed towards the stairs. I saw Travis started to walk down the stairs and some girl behind him. I didn't really even look at her. I just rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a beer. I need this right now.