Chapter 76 - Everything Baby Everything

[Correlates with Chapter 21-22 After The Runaway. Book 3]

While I was out on my ride, trying to calm down, Hunter texted me saying Gigi and Mackenzie were back at the house and they put the kids to sleep because Mackenzie is planning on sleeping there. So I told him I was coming over. I need to talk to her. So I turned around and headed back. Now I'm here. She was so mad to see me. Gigi was more mad though.

"Can we go outside to talk?" I asked Mackenzie. She just looked at me like she was thinking then she nodded. I walked outside to the back yard and she followed. "Do you want to sit?" I asked.

"No" She said clearing still so mad. She crossed her arms and I let out a sigh. This might be harder than I thought. "Killing is never an answer to anything"

"Did you forget I'm the leader of a gang? Everyone you surround yourself with is part of the gang. You fell in love with me knowing what you were getting yourself into. You may not remember now, but soon you will. And you'll see you knew exactly what you were getting yourself into. Since the day you met me." I explained to her. She said nothing as she stared back at me. "Look I'm sorry okay?-" I stopped because she rolled her eyes. "Relax. You don't understand."

"You know I thought since we basically had to start over that there would be no way for you to hurt me, but of course I was wrong." She said to me. Wow...

"That's not true-" She cut me off.

"The day I met you, you were an ass to me!" She raised her voice.

"So what? I was ma-" What did she just say? "How do you know that? Do you- Do you remember?" I asked her quietly and in shock.

"Yeah" She said as she took a deep breath. How could she not tell me something to important like that? It kind of hurts that she remembered and didn't even care.

"Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"Since an hour ago." She answered. I guess that's why. But still...

"How much do you remember?" I asked.

"Only the night we met" She told me. Fuck it. I'm just going to kiss her and pray it helps. I quickly stepped closer and grabbed her face. "What are-" I cut her off by kissing her. After a few seconds, I pulled away. She stared back at me like it did something to her. Like she was in shock. I didn't move my hands. I need her to listen to me.

"I'm so sorry" I quietly said to her.

"Jas-"

"I shouldn't have done it and I should have told you. You'll understand more once you get your memories back, I swear-"

"Jason" Now I stopped talking. "I just remembered our first kiss" She told me. No way. I started to smile.

"For real?" I asked her and she nodded. I let go of her face and placed my hands on her waist. "Did it change you being mad at me?" I asked her.

"I'll think about it" She said, but I can tell she was just happy to be remembering things.

"Baby, I love you. I love you so god damn much" I told her. I don't care if she can't say it back, I'll always tell her I love her. She needs to know. I pulled her into a hug and she let me. She wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for getting mad at you for being mad at me. Please just let me explain everything all over again no matter how hard it is for me to talk about." I begged her. She pulled her head away and looked up at me.