Chapter 17 - Feeling of Hate

[Correlates with Chapter 41-42 of Don't Fall For The Criminal. Book 1]

"Jason we don't need that" Mackenzie said as I put something in the cart. "I swear you're like a kid" She said and we both laughed. "Do we have stuff to drink at the house?" She asked and I nodded.

"I think we're done. Can we go now?" I asked and she laughed again.

"God I'm going to walk away and act like I don't know you" She joked and once we turned the corner, someone bumped into her.

"Sorry" The man said.

"Uh sorry" Mackenzie also said.

"Watch it buddy" I snapped then felt Mackenzies hand on my back. The guy walked away and she stepped in front of me.

"It's fine Jase" She said to me as she put her hand on my cheek for a few seconds.

"Let's just get out of here okay angel?" I said then kissed her cheek.

After a long stupid line in the store, we are almost back to the house. Mackenzie went to turn on the radio, but I grabbed her hand. "No" I told her.

"I'm not a dog" She joked. I just smirked. "I hate you" she said and I looked over at her to see her smiling.

"You love me" I said back.

"You don't know that" She joked.

"So you lied?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. Did I?"

"Now I hate you" I joked back and she fake gasped.

"Oh really?" She asked. We pulled into the driveway and parked then I looked over at her and nodded. She leaned in towards me and put her hand on my knee. "Really?" She asked again. I licked my lips.

"I really do" I said back. We both leaned in and she moved her hand up further up my thigh. I bit my lip and she placed her other hand on my cheek.

"Good" She whispered. I went to kiss her, but she quickly pulled away and jumped out of the car.

"Wait what?" I said confused. She smiled as she started to grab the bags from the back seat. She's playing with me. I'll get her back for that. I got out of the car and grabbed the rest of the bags. We each had two bags. We walked into the house and we both put the bags down in the kitchen. I walked up to her from behind and placed my hands on her waist. I put my lips right next to her neck. "You can't leave me like that" I quietly said then turned her around and smashed my lips into hers. I picked her up and put her on the counter. I stood between her legs and placed my hands on her thighs. She has her hands on my neck. We were so into the make out. It made me want her more and more. She drives me insane. We heard a cough and Mackenzie pulled away quickly. We both looked over to see Johnson.

"Not on the counter" Johnson whined. Mackenzie laughed and I just smirked. I pulled Mackenzie against me and picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Fine" I said then started to walk out of the room. Mackenzie giggled.

"Not the couch either" I heard Johnson say so I rolled my eyes and started to walk up the stairs. She held onto me tighter.

"Don't drop me" She said and I chuckled.

"Trust me" I said back. We walked into the room and I threw her on the bed getting a laugh out of her. I crawled on top of her.

"What about making dinner?" She asked with a smile.

"Let's just wait till he leaves" I said then pressed my lips against her. Maybe today will be the day. She pulled away and I looked down at her a little confused.