Chapter 52 - Plans

[Correlates with Chapter 31-32 of Fell For The Criminal. Book 2]

"That's her?" I asked Cameron.

"Yup." He said back. "She's hot right?" I glared over at him with a straight face.

"Why would you even ask me that?" I asked him back and he let out a laugh. "You know I'm not going to answer that." I said then looked back at the girl crossing the street.

"I'm kidding. Relax."

We are sitting in the car watching this girl that Cameron wants. The girl he wants to kidnap. Of course I said I would help him. As long as Mackenzie doesn't find out. She'll freak out. I told her I was doing important business with the gang. But technically, I didn't lie.

"Travis should text you any second now." I said as we watched her walk into the alleyway. I put the car into drive, but kept my foot on the brake. I kept my eyes on our surroundings too.

"He said it's clear. Go." Cameron told me. I quickly let my foot off the brake and headed for the alley.

***

"Hurry, man." I said to Johnson as he headed up the stairs from the basement. Him, Cameron and I have been in the basement for a little while now.

We got the girl and everything went smoothly.  The guys cleaned out the room we have down here. But it had no lock. These idiots didn't think about that. So right now I'm putting together this bolt lock that no one would be able to get through. And Cameron is trying to set up a security camera that faces the door so he'll be notified if god forbid she does somehow get it. Which won't be possible with the lock I'm putting on the door.

He should have thought about it sooner, but oh well. So he tied the girl up and put duck tape on her mouth so she's just sitting there watching us as she cries. It's fucking annoying. But Hunter is down here too watching as well just in case she tries to pull anything.

I heard the door open again and footsteps coming down the stairs. But it wasn't heavy footsteps.

"Johnson took you long-" Hunters voice stopped. I looked over at him and he was just stared at the stairs with his eyes wide. I heard a gasp.

"Fuck" I mumbled. I turned around to see Mackenzie just staring at the girl with sadness. I'm going to hurt Travis and Kade for letting her down here. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her arm to pull her upstairs. She looked over at me and pulled her arm away from me.

"What the fuck?" She blurted out.

"Baby you-"

"You guys kidnapped a girl?!" She screamed at us. Here we fucking go. I'm going to freak out. She started to walk over there, but I grabbed her arm again. She pushed me off of her again. I took a deep breath trying not to get so angry with her.

"What were you about to do with the knife?" She asked Hunter. He wasn't going to do anything with it. He had it just incase. But even if I explain that, she won't care.

"None of your business" He snapped at her. Another thing to piss me off more. "Now go back upstairs" he said to her. I could fight with him for telling my girl what to do, but he is right. She needs to go upstairs.