Chapter 84 - Bullshit

[Correlates with Chapter 41-44 After The Runaway. Book 3]

"And he doesn't seem pissed?" Cameron asked me.

"Bro, not really." I said back shaking my head.

"It took him three months to come here. He must not care that much." Travis said shaking his head.

"I don't know, but the way he approached me about it was fucked." I told them. Travis looked towards the door way so I did too. I scoffed when I saw Mackenzie standing there looking all mad still.

"Hey Cameron" She said as she crossed her arms. And here we go....

"I'm not going to say sorry" Cameron said to her. I told him earlier that if she comes down here, not to start anything with her and just ignore her if she says something about it. But of course he's not going to listen.

"Of course not. Why would you? You only lied right to my face and then ruined a girls life." She said sarcastically.

"Mackenzie" I said her name to stop her. She didn't even look at me.

"I did what I had to do" Cameron said shrugging.

"You didn't have to do shit" She snapped at him. "You think she'll love you this way?" That's going to hit a nerve...

"She will. It's going to take time" He said back and she laughed.

"She'll never love you." She said shaking her head.

"I've seen shit like that happen" He said shrugging again.

"Ronnie got lucky with Ariana. Remember when Jacob kidnapped Lexi? I don't remember her falling for him. She was terrified of him. I never forgot about them. And if you think she is just going to fall in love with someone who took her from her normal life, you're stupid" Mackenzie said back. I looked over at Cameron who already looks so pissed off.

"You have no idea what you're talking about" He snapped back.

"I do" She snapped right back. "Because if it were me, I would hate you until the day I die." Damn...
"You have issues to think that this is okay. It's fucked up, Cameron" She raised her voice at him and he quickly stood up.

"Yeah and you married someone who would have done the same shit to you if he had to!" He yelled.

"Come on, man" I said as I let out a breath. "Don't yell at my wife" I told him.

"Bro do you hear her?!" He yelled at me now. He's so mad for no reason. Obviously Mackenzie was going to feel this way and he knows that.

"Stop this guys" Johnson said to all of us.

"This is bullshit" Mackenzie said.

"What you're saying is bullshit" Cameron said back to her.

"What you're doing is bullshit" She said back quickly.

"Mackenzie" Johnson said as he stood up now too.

"What?" She snapped at him.

"You're pregnant so you need to relax and not stress over this" He told her.

"Thank you" I mumbled and rolled my eyes. I wish they would just not fight over this. Because no matter what they say, nothing will change.

"Oh now you care? Because you were just yelling at me before." She snapped at me now.

"I was pissed off" I said back without getting mad at her.

"And I'm still pissed off." She told me and shook her head. "You know, I just need air. I need to get away from you guys"