Chapter 59 - Gigi

[Correlates with Chapter 47-49 of Fell For The Criminal. Book 2]

When I pulled up to the guys house, I saw everyone's cars are here meaning everyone is home. Good, Johnson is here. He's really been pissing me off all day. In the morning, I was working on something only for him to tell me to stop. Then he took off. I know what the hell I'm doing. And I want to do it.

I also got into a fight with Justin this morning. He wants me to fly to New York and go to our sisters grave together. For her birthday. But I can't. I just can't see the grave and remember that she is really gone. I've gone once before and it really set reality for me. Seeing her name on a grave stone. It made everything worse so I never went back. Justin supposably goes all the time. Well good for him. I can't do it.

I walked into the house and heard a girl giggling. Great, someone has a fucking girl here. I walked further until I looked into the living room. My eyes widened once I saw Gigi standing there with Hunter. I had no idea she was coming.

"Gigi, what are you doing here?" I asked getting both their attention.

"Hey McCann." She said with a smile.

"Mackenzie didn't say you were coming." I said as I walked into the room.

"She doesn't know." She said back and I looked at her confused.

"Jason, meet my new roommate." Hunter said with a smirk on his face. My eyes widened again.

"No way." I said and began to smirk. I know he must be so happy to have her here. "You guys are back together?" I asked and they both nodded.

"Yup." Hunter answered.

"That's great for you guys." I said nodding. "I'm glad because bro does not stop talking about you." I said making them laugh. "He never fell out of love." I honestly said.

"Yeah he's been telling me." Gigi said with a nod as she looked over at him. They both had big smiles to their faces. I'm happy there's another guy here madly in love with a girl so these guys could stop getting on my ass about it and teasing me. They are all just jealous anyway.

"Well it will be nice to have you around. For Mackenzie." I added the last thing for a laugh.

"Come here, McCann." Gigi said as she came towards me with her arms open. I let out a laugh then gave her a quick hug. I knew something was up with him when he had two big ass boxes delivered here to him.

"So how long has this been back on? It didn't seem like you two were together at Mackenizes birthday." I questioned.

"You want to explain it?" Hunter asked her.

"Want to sit?" Gigi asked me with a laugh.

"I should call Mackenzie and tell her to get over here." I asked as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sat on the couch. I started to call her now.

"Jase you just left 10 minutes ago" I heard her voice with a laugh. I chuckled.

"I want you to come here" I told her. "Please" I said just in case she says no.

"I'll be right there" She said then hung up quickly. I called her back right away. "He-"

"That was rude" I jokingly said then hung up quickly like she did. I chuckled to myself then put my phone down. "Okay, go." I said as I looked up at the two again.