Chapter 86 - Paris?

[Correlates with Chapter 48-50 After The Runaway. Book 3]

"Send me, I'll go" Johnson said to me. It's the next day now. Which means I leave. He's been here since I woke up. Trying to convince me I don't need to go. Mackenzie is in the kitchen feeding Drew. He's about to leave for school soon. I leave after him.

"Nah man. I got this" I said back to Johnson.

"You can't risk anything. You have a baby on the way-"

"I will be fine. Everyone needs to stop worrying. I may have been out of the game for a while, but I am still Jason McCann. You don't have to doubt me. I got this, bro. Believe that" I told him. He shook his head.

"I'm just worried, Jason. You won't have any of your guys with you. That doesn't worry you?" He asked me.

"We'll see." I said back and shrugged. He shook his head again. He turned away from me. So I took that chance to walk into the kitchen to be with Drew.

***

"Sam's here" I told Mackenzie as I saw the car pull into the driveway. It's just me and her here now. After Drew left for school, I told Johnson there was no stopping me and I wanted time alone with Mackenzie. I turned to her now.

"Please always text or call me. Please" She begged me as she walked over to me.

"Please don't stress yourself out" I told her as I grabbed her face into my hands.

"I'm scared" She told me. She looks like she's about to cry. I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Angel." I said then kissed her forehead. I don't know how to make her worry go away because no matter what I say, the next two weeks she's going to worry like crazy. She can't stress badly. She's pregnant. "I love you so damn much, baby. Never forget that. I love you so fucking much." I told her. And she started to cry.

"Please don't go" She begged me. I let go of her face and hugged her. She held me so tightly. I feel her body shaking. I feel so fucking bad. This is killing me. "I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you." I heard her say. I pulled my face away and grabbed hers once again.

"Babe, you are not going to lose me. I promise you. I will be back for you. These two weeks will go by so fast. You hear me, baby?" I said to her. "You aren't going to lose me. Angel, I am going to be so safe. I always am. Do not think like that, okay? I'll be back to holding you in no time." I told her and she nodded. I wiped some of her tears and kissed her. "I love you babe"

"I love you too, Jase"

"Bye, Angel" I said as we pulled away. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. It just killed me to walk away from her like that. I had to leave her by her self as she cried. I'm already so angry.

***

We are on the plane now. It's Sam and his two guys. We are meeting the rest of the guys when we land. Before right now, we are waiting to take off so I took that chance to text Mackenzie.

______
Me: I already want to throw myself in front of a bus lol
Me: ima miss you princess
Me:

______Me: I already want to throw myself in front of a bus lol Me: ima miss you princess Me: