thirty seven

I awoke to someone shaking me and I looked up to see it was Shoto. I yawned a little and stretched as I took my head off his shoulder. "Mr. Aizawa said we're taking a ten minute break." I nodded in understanding.

As we got up, he spoke again, "How did you sleep?" He asked making me smile, "Really well. You're really warm, I might hire you for when I'm having cramps." He blushed a little when I winked at him before gaining his composure.

"It depends on what the hiring fee is." He joked as we stepped off the bus. I gave him a smirk while shrugging, "I was thinking Unlimited Cold Soba but I might change that to free hugs."

He hummed for a second as I stretched, "I don't want cold soba. I might take the free hugs but for you—I'd do it for free." He smirked a little and I turned a shade red, his smirk reminding me of the one he gave me at the Endeavor Agency when he caught me checking him out.

"How generous of you. I'll be holding you to that." He chuckled at my joke before I turned to Mineta and cracked my knuckles, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a perverted demon to kill."

Before I could attack the tiny loser, Aizawa grabbed me by his capture scarf, shooting me a small glare.

He then brought me over to the edge of a cliff where the rest of the class stood, telling me to behave in his head. Placing me next to Katsuki, he turned to the class and began introducing three ladies and a man.

They were dressed in cat themed clothes and they introduced themselves as the Pussy Cat Dolls. "Oh my god! The Pussy Cat Dolls are legends in the hero world!" Midoriya gushed and I hid my smirk when Katsuki told him to stop muttering.

He thought it was cute and I spoke telepathically, "Aw. You loveeee him." He turned to me and shot a nasty glare at me. "Shut the fuck up, Strange! He's annoying, that's what he is!"

I raised an incredulous brow at him, letting him know I knew he was lying. "Don't bullshit me, Kats. I can read your every thought." He flipped me off and the class watched our weird interaction with curious eyes.

"They've been around for years-" Midoriya was cut off by the blue cat lady, Pixie Bob, as she put her hand over his mouth. "I'm eighteen at heart!" She protested and he backed away giving her a fearsome nod.

"Anyway, we're going to be staying at the Pussy Cat's lodge out in the woods," Aizawa gestured to the extensive wood lands below the cliff we were standing on.

"If we're going there, why are we stopping here?" Sero asked in an inquisitive tone that led to Aizawa smirking. "Oh no you don't," I read his mind and backed away, "I can read your mind you stupid bitch."

I teleported onto the bus and Aizawa shouted at me to get out as everyone gazed at me through the window. "I think Maindo has the right idea." Kaminari said as everyone tried to run to the bus—save for Katsuki, Shoto and Tokoyami.

Pixie Bob jumped infront of them, startling them, "Kittens that don't make it to camp before twelve, won't get to eat lunch." She then put her hand on the ground and the cliff gave out under all my classmates, enticing a scream out of them.

I shook my head at a demanding Aizawa and he then threatened to come and get me, his words always holding weight.

I teleported infront of him and he picked me up with his capture weapon, hovering me over the hundred foot abyss of forest.

"I hope you know I hate you." I didn't hate him, he was my favorite teacher—save for Nemuri.

He seemed to get my half hearted hatred because he smirked, "I hate you too kid." He then dropped me and I flipped him off as I fell backwards.