forty one

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/N:

Kinda sad chapter so Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri seemed fitting. I know it talks about a lover but I feel it also caters to Ikari and Shigiraki in some lyrics. It's also sad and a sad song is a sad song yk.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I woke up in chains and tied to a stone chair.

My head spun as if I had been knocked across a football pitch and my stomach hurt a little. I looked up and was met with the sight of the Vanguard action squad.

We were at the bar in my brother's base and my body felt stiff as I tried to rattle out of my chains. "She's awake." Dabi announced and everyone turned to me, my brother sitting at a bar stool.

"You little fucking traitor." My brother hissed and I had to resist the urge to pull his hair out with my telekinesis. I felt my stomach stir as I remembered Katsuki being kidnapped too.

"Where is he!?" Venom laced my voice as I tugged at my chains. His lip quirked into an sneer, a shiver rolling through my body.

He walked over to me and grabbed me by my hair tugging me forward, his face close enough for me to see the red specks of vermillion in his eyes.

"Emotion gets you nowhere." He tugged my hair but I didn't wince, my eyes still defiant.

"It makes you weak and pathetic. When I found out about your soulmate, I'd expected you to fall for Shoto Todoroki. But he makes you weak, your friends make you weak."

I wanted to tear him apart.

I couldn't move but I did the next best thing. I spat right in his face making him step back. "I am not fucking weak!" I heard a groan from next to me and I snapped my neck to meet Katsuki's side profile.

"Katsuki!" I shouted when he opened his eyes, red eyes looking confused for a second before falling scared and then turning angry.

"What the fuck do you bastards want!?" He looked around and then met my eyes, Tomura's hand still in my hair.

It was obvious he was shocked to see me: I could see it in his facial expression. He muttered my name before Tomura pulled at my hair, making me face him.

"You little bitch!" His hand met my face and even though it stung, I didn't flinch. "Get the fuck off her!" Katsuki's cry of anger was met by ignorance from my brother.

"You think you're so tough now, huh?" I was vibrating with rage as he hit me again and then stepped back. I grit my teeth as he spoke, "You betrayed me."

"And I'd do it all over again without a second thought." I could sense Katsuki's anger and confusion from where I sat next to him.

My brother scoffed and stepped back, sitting back on the bar stool. "You may not believe me but I knew this would happen. I have half the mind to kill him right now." He was talking about Shoto.

My eyes burned in anger, "Over my dead fucking body, Tomura." He ignored me, keeping his composure as he observed me.

"I'll tell you what. I'm willing to let this slide and forgive your betrayal. Call it family love." I felt Katsuki still and my body shook in fear.

I wasn't scared of Tomura-oh, how I lie-but rather, Katsuki's reaction.

Tomura caught Katsuki's mood change and how quiet he got, his lip quirking into an evil smile. "Don't tell me you didn't know?" The rattle of his vicious voice reverberated through the room.