author's note

Hello there and welcome to my Todoroki × OC, Cruelty. I'm still in the process of writing this book and I try to make updates as frequent as possible but I do have a busy schedule so please be patient.

If you're here from my first book, Stability, I'd like to thank you for the support and being faithful readers. It means alot that you enjoy my writing.

There's a few things I'd like to address before we go ahead and get into the book-a few notes to be kept in mind while reading, if you will.

○This is an ×OC book so no, it's not a reader insert and my OC is not meant to look like you or idealistically bend to what 'you would do, wear, say' etc...so no complaining and whining in the comment section, please!

○My OC is an original concept so any likeliness to any other created OC is purely coincidental as I built her from the ground up on my own.

○This is a Soulmate AU so keep that in mind while reading as there might be a few inconsistencies with the anime and manga.

○Do not copy my book as I spent alot of time writing it. I will have any copies reported.

○There may be typos and if there are, just ignore them. I've edited quite a bit but sometimes typos, inconsistencies and mistakes may slip my eye.

○And finally, this book contains a plethora of heavy topics like a*use, mentions of s*icide and violence. Please, if you have any sensitivity to topics as such, click off.

Though, I guess anime enthusiasts can stomach just about anything. But don't worry, readers, this book isn't all doom and gloom.

Enjoy yourselves and let me know in the comments what you think: some of you crack me the fuck up.

Anyways, that's all for now.