Chapter 16

Thank you for 10k and 11k on June 11th and June 13th❤️

The chapter with the spicy Changlix moment has considerably more reads than the rest of the other chapters.

Guys...👀

Calm your tits 💀

So.

Yellow, red or silver? 😏 Pick one.

I think I mighttttt finally be over my writer's block. We'll know soon 🥲

***

After my two days off had passed, when I went to work, I was grateful the moment that I walked into the warm building. I groaned the moment that I walked inside, and sat in the locker room for a few minutes to warm up a tiny bit before I would change my clothes. I had had to choose between paying for my college classes and my electricity yesterday, so I'd gone the entire two days without electricity. My paycheck was due to hit in a few days, so I would be dealing without it for awhile. So the heating from the building was very welcomed.

Can't even take a warm bath. My stupid water heater is connected to my electricity. So everything is cold as fuck in my apartment. I did not enjoy my cold shower this morning.

Once I'd happily warmed up a bit, I sighed and went to change into my uniform. When I walked out onto the floor, I found Chan with a young female omega, who was wearing an apron. I rose an eyebrow at the two as I approached.

"Hey." I mumbled curiously as I stepped over to Chan. "Who's this?"

"The new hire." Chan said with a smile. "Her name is Ha Eunbin. She's going to be shadowing us today."

"Oh, they finally hired a third?" I asked with a smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Felix." I said, extending my hand to shake hers.

"Hi." She mumbled, ignoring my hand before she went back to smiling up at Chan. "Can you show me how to work the coffee dispenser?"

"Hm? Sure." Chan mumbled, though he looked just as confused as I was when she completely ignored me. He gave me a little smile over his shoulder as the girl drug him over to the coffee machine, and curiously watched as Chan started to make a drink.

Okay then...

Guess I'm not getting to talk to Chan today.

I huffed a little, before I went to go and prepare my station. I tried my best to ignore Chan and Eunbin as the two were stuck at the hip for the majority of the shift, though Chan didn't seem to be all too thrilled about her constantly following him. Especially when I had to call her and try to get her to make a drink with me so Chan could go to the bathroom alone one time.

Okay, I know he's hot, but calm down--

The entire time that Chan was away in the back, she was struggling to peek over my slightly taller form to see the back. I gave her a few unimpressed glances as I frothed some milk, before I continued to make a drink for one customer.

"Hey." She whispered under her breath randomly as I was putting syrup on the whipped cream of a freshly made coffee.

"What?" I asked, looking down at her with a little frown.

"Does Chan oppa have a girlfriend? He's so cute! He's so my type! You guys would be like, guy friends, wouldn't you? Do you know what he likes?"

I scrunched my nose at her. "Uh...well, no...I wouldn't say we're 'guy friends'. And...yeah, he's taken."