Chapter 37

Thank you for 69k and 70k on August 9th and 71k and 72k on August 10th and August 11th~❤️

I am orange haired Felix's bitch.

👀 Guess what?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This chapter has the biggest cliffhanger so far.

***

The next morning when I woke up, I was pleasantly sore.

After a couple of rounds of sex with Seungmin, we both fell asleep cuddled up in his bed. And I must say, it really made my omega side happy to get to cuddle with my new alpha before bed.

Though I didn't really expect to wake up with six others on the bed as well.

And clearly, neither did Seungmin.

Immediately when Seungmin woke up, just after me, he hollered. Nothing coherent, just an angry scream that woke all the others up. Everyone jolted awake and looked at the angry alpha, who snarled loudly.

"Get out of my bed! You bastards!" He shrieked as he held my naked body tight. And half of them did. Hyunjin, Jisung and Changbin all fell out of the hot dog pile in shock, while Chan and Minho just ignored him and stayed curled up. Minho seemed unimpressed by Seungmin, while Chan and Jeongin seemed used to Seungmin's sudden outbursts. But I couldn't roll out of bed, since Seungmin had such a tight grip on me.

"Shut up baby." Jeongin mumbled as he shifted himself a little from where he was curled up against Seungmin's back.

Seungmin hissed at Jeongin, before he clutched me close. Meanwhile, Changbin, Hyunjin and Jisung were trying to wake up from their new spots on the floor.

"Hyung, my head hurts..." Changbin pouted from the end of the bed as he lazily reached up to grab Chan's foot. Chan groaned in response, only to have another hand, Hyunjin's, grab his other foot.

"Hyung..." Hyunjin whined.

I looked over my shoulder at Chan curiously, though I could barely see him pouting from over Minho's shoulders. Minho was casually groping Chan's ass through his underwear, while Chan was curled up with the second oldest like Minho was the only thing that could anchor him to the bed.

"Will you make breakfast?" Minho asked in a deep, raspy morning voice as he pulled Chan's face into his chest.

"Five more minutes..." Chan whined. "You assholes went to sleep three hours before I did..."

"Dad..." Jisung pouted, being the last one to grab at Chan's feet.

Chan groaned. "Don't call me dad."

"Daaaaaaad." All six of his mates called.

Chan groaned louder, while I couldn't help but giggle at all of them. I buried my face in Seungmin's chest as I laughed, not really paying attention as the room went quiet. But when I realized they were all silent, I paused.

I hope they don't think I'm making fun of them--

I panicked a little. But before I could lose my mind in a full blown panic, an arm wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder curiously, to see it was Chan. The alpha was squishing Minho into the bed just so he could hold me. And once Chan moved, the others all made to move in too.