Chapter 33

Thank you for 56k and 57k on July 31st and 58k and 59k on August 1st and August 2nd~❤️

MY GOD SEUNGMIN IS SO HANDSOME IN THAT PICTURE!! HE'S FINALLY BLONDE!!

We're switching to every 3 days now until September 2nd! The next update is on the 6th❤️ (don't let me forget lol)

Did you guys just collectively assume in the last chapter that Felix craving whipped cream and guzzling it meant that he was pregnant? 💀

I reached 500 followers bro 😭 thank you guys--

So...

Sksksk 🤭🤭🤭

Have fun~

This is a fitting chapter for me to hit FIVE hundred followers...

Since there's another FIVE happening now...

This is more or less a filler, but it's a good filler 😌

***

I woke up to the sound of some soft growling.

I was being cuddled by an alpha that was surrounding me in their musky scent. A thick and unfamiliar one, that tried to go straight to my head.

I groaned softly at the scent and tried to move away from the alpha, but they had a leg thrown over my hips. And after a bit of waking up and putting two and two together, I realized that I was currently being humped.

I heard a soft snarl in my ear, while I froze to the bed. I took in a deep breath, before I frowned a little.

Is someone on their rut...?

I looked over my shoulder at the alpha with furrowed brows, to find Chan. He was red faced and had amber eyes. He hugged me tight and rolled his hips on my ass desperately, while I was left a bit stunned at him. I gulped, unsure of how or why this predicament started, but I was certain now that he was rutting. He looked up at me with a little whimper, before he moved to kiss me. I obediently accepted his kiss, even if I was confused out of my mind.

"I need you." He hissed, as his hands clawed my hips.

"H-Huh?"

"You heard me."

I wasn't sure what to do or think. Chan took my clothes off and touched me, until I let out a soft whimper. And just as the alpha was going to mate me--

I woke up.

For real this time, and all alone.

I looked around the room with confused eyes and instinctively took a breath. And sure enough, I could smell an alpha's scent. But it definitely wasn't Chan, or a rut scent, and it definitely wasn't coming from my room. No, it was coming from Seungmin's room, and wafting into my own.

What the hell...?

Did I seriously just have a wet dream about Chan?

I definitely did, because I had a boner trying to stick out of my shorts. I whimpered at it and closed my legs over it, feeling a bit embarrassed.

I hope I didn't make any noises...

I blushed a little at the idea. I sat up and made sure to hold the blanket over my boner, before I looked back at the hole in the wall. But I couldn't see Seungmin anywhere in his room, making me wonder if he was at work. I bit my lip, a bit thankful he wasn't here before I threw myself out of bed to go and wash up in the bathroom, and see if I could get rid of my boner.