Chapter 47

Thank you for 127k, 128k and 129k on September 5th~❤️

Short and simple, but cute? Finally a solo minlix date though, hm?? Don't worry, it continues in the next chapter. I just needed a fine line to part the date.

Also, you guys damn near unanimously picked the 1st suncatcher I showed you guys 😂 I went ahead and ordered the first one. My sister's birthday is in a few days, so I hope it gets here in time. But I already told her it's coming from the UK and might not. She didn't even want me to get her anything. That bitch 😒

But anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter~ minlix is cute here~~

Cute enough that I'm actually gonna read the chapter too hehe~

***

"I'll be back in about an hour. That's enough time for you to primp, right?"

I should have asked for more time.

I hissed at myself as I frantically dried myself off after my shower, cursing myself for being so slow when I realized I had fifteen minutes left before the alpha would be back to pick me up for our date. I grabbed a random thong and quickly flipped through my clothes and grabbed some, before I rushed my naked ass back to the bathroom to get dressed and put on some makeup. I quietly cursed when I saw that I had grabbed one of my sexier, more...stringy thongs, but ignored how exposed my ass would be in my jeans and just put it on.

It works either way.

I heard a knock on my door just as I was putting on my pants. I hissed softly when I heard him coming in without a response, and quickly put on some lip balm.

"Felix?" Minho called as he walked further into my apartment.

"I'm in here!" I called as I put on some perfume to enhance my natural scent, hoping the alpha would like the richness of my honey scent.

He crooned a greeting as he walked into the bathroom where I was sitting in the sink on my counter doing my makeup. I purred back at him as I focused on my makeup, paying him little mind as he placed his hands around me on the counter and leaned in to scent me.

"You smell good." He mumbled as he tucked his nose into my neck.

"Thank y--"

"But you'd still smell better if you smelled like me."

I rolled my eyes at him, both for his words and him cutting me off. He smirked a little at me as he observed me putting on my makeup in the mirror, before he gently kissed my neck.

"Are you almost ready?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my bare waist and crooned at me. "I'm hungry. And if we don't go and get some food, then I might just have to eat you."

"Let me do my makeup." I pouted. "I know you're hungry. But I know that I'm going out with a really handsome alpha and I want to at least look like I somewhat belong next to you."

"Excuse me?" He mumbled. "Babe, you look beautiful with or without makeup. Come here--" He gently turned my chin so he could see my face directly, before he gently kissed my cheek, just below my eyes. "You're very pretty. Rather, I hate that you're using that damned makeup and covering up those freckles you have. You look so cute with them. It's a crime to hide them. And as a police officer, it's my job to make sure you know."

I gave him a little smile. "That's sweet of you to say. But I seriously doubt anyone walking down the street is going to agree. Anyway--" I leaned forward and gently held the back of his head as I kissed his cheek, leaving a stain from my pink tinted lips. "You can busy yourself with washing that off." I said with a little giggle, before I pulled away from him to continue my makeup.