Chapter 63

Thank you for 231k, 232k and 233k on October 12th, 234k, 235k and 236k on October 13th, 237k and 238k on October 14th~❤️

Hi 😃

So anyway, early update. Cause why not?

Actually, it's because I wanted to mention that I'm about to write the last chapter I believe. And then we'll likely have a 3 part epilogue like I did with AOIO to finish things off. I counted things out, and I believe that we'll be finishing late December to early January. Depending on how I decide to go about updating from now on. We'll see, I don't know yet. But I'll be finishing off the book in the next few days. But I'm still going to leave you guys on regular updates so I can have more time to prepare my next book. Okay?

We're racing to the end now 😊❤️

***

That night was very nervewracking. Hyunjin held me the entire time as a bit of yelling could be heard from Chan and Minho, followed by slamming doors and more yelling. He ended up putting some headphones on me and turning on some loud music to drown it all out. And he only took it out when it died down. Specifically when the loud makeup sex of Chan and Minho could be heard across the hall. I blushed at the sound of the two groaning alphas, but it did make me feel a bit better that they had stopped fighting. I nuzzled my face into Hyunjin's neck a bit shyly as my other mates went at it across the hall. Though I was also a bit annoyed that they were making up by having sex rather than talking to each other after this.

Do they prefer sex over talking even now...?

I couldn't help but huff in the moment. Hyunjin seemed a bit confused by the sudden bit of attitude, but didn't question it and continued to happily cuddle me until we went to sleep.

The next morning, I was woken up by the door to Hyunjin's room being opened a bit aggressively. I jumped a bit in my sleep and reached for Hyunjin's body in the dark room, but the alpha wasn't there. I couldn't see who it was that slammed the door either, though it didn't feel like it was Hyunjin. The person stormed into the dark room, coming right for me as I softly whimpered in the dark. But they ignored the whimper and placed a knee on the bed, lowering themself over me before they grabbed my jaw a bit roughly and kissed me.

"Brat."

I tensed up when I recognized Minho's voice, but obediently accepted a second kiss from the agitated alpha--though I couldn't really refuse it either as he held my jaw tight. I swallowed thickly as he pulled away from me, noting my eyes turning blue despite him probably not being able to see it. He took in a deep breath, before he angrily pulled away from me.

"I don't want to see you right now. Stay away from me." He growled softly as he retreated back to the door.

"If you didn't want to see me, then why did you come here and kiss me?" I asked softly before he could leave.

He ignored me and slammed the door as he left.

I bit my lip, silently wishing Hyunjin had still been in bed with me when this had happened. I ducked my head under his blanket and tried my best to forget about what just happened. I pulled Hyunjin's pillow under the blanket with me and wrapped my body around it as I scented it, only to huff and threw throw the blanket off and the pillow off of the bed as I got a bit angry at the way that Minho had come in here, woken me up, kissed me, and told me to stay away from him.

That asshole!

I clenched my teeth as I got up, before I walked out of Hyunjin's room to go to the kitchen. Everyone was gathered at the table, except for Minho and Changbin. The five at the table all looked up when they heard me coming, and the other three youngests all looked shocked when they saw me.