BONUS CHAPTER: Minlix Pt. 2

I'm getting sick of scrolling to the bottom of this each time I need to go back and check the story to write Minho's POV, so I guess you're getting a part 3. Enjoy 💀 it's another 9k words.

***

Four days had passed before Felix showed up again. The entire time, all of my mates were antsy. Chan talked all of them down from being upset with me, but the mood in the house was still sour the longer that Felix was gone. Constantly, one of my mates was going to try and see Felix. Often not coming back for long periods of time, and when they did come back, they were visibly upset.

When he did finally show up, it was after we'd gotten a call about Hyunjin's condition.

Changbin's phone started to ring while he was playing passenger princess in our chaser. I looked over at my mate as his attention was diverted to his phone, and he scrunched his nose at the caller.

"Who is it?" I asked with a little smile, reaching over to grope my mate's thigh.

"Chan hyung." Changbin said as he answered the call and put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Hey babe, I'm, uh...at the hospital with Hyunjin. He told me he's been having some pain so I brought him, and it looks like he's got some bad lab works or something. The doctors are thinking something might be wrong with his vasectomy or something. Are y'all about to be on break?"

"We can take an early one." Changbin said with wide eyes, while I was already pulling out chaser out of our little hiding spot in some trees. "We'll be there soon. Is Hyunjin looking okay?"

"He looks fine. He's just whining about his balls hurting, really. I don't know what's up with him just yet. I just wanted to call you so you knew. I still need to call the others, too."

"Okay. We're gonna be there soon. Bye, baby."

"Bye." Chan said, just barely before Changbin hung up on him. I frowned when my mate let out a little worried whimper, sitting up straighter in his seat to watch the buildings pass by as I drove us to the hospital.

"Let the station know we're taking our break. I'll get something for us to snack on later." I said as I rubbed his thigh comfortingly, though I was more focused on the road.

Changbin nodded obediently and pulled out his phone. The way to the hospital was silent beyond that, and we raced to find Hyunjin's room once we'd arrived.

"Hey, how do you feel, baby?" Changbin crooned the moment that we got into the room. Jisung and Jeongin were the only ones not here. Besides Felix, anyway. But knowing that brat and the way he'd been recently, he probably wasn't gonna show up.

"I'm fine." Hyunjin said as he busily tried to get Seungmin to cuddle with him, while Chan was already holding one of his hands and crooning next to him. Seungmin was being Seungmin--refusing to express worry for him or openly willingly get close, even though the stress was apparent on his face. Hyunjin apparently felt good enough to bug him, as well. He crooned at Seungmin, as the youngest alpha hissed at him.

"Stop it. You're sick, so act sick." Seungmin grumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hyunjin giggled. "My balls do hurt, but I'm not dying."

"You have a fever, babe. Maybe you should stop." Chan said, before he gently nudged him to let go of Seungmin.

"I feel fine." Hyunjin whined, before he tried out laying on Chan. Hyunjin crooned at him, trying to get the other alpha to cuddle since Seungmin refused. Only to receive an angry kiss on the cheek from Seungmin when Hyunjin turned his attention away from him. Hyunjin grinned back at Seungmin, before he pulled the other alpha onto his bed with him to cuddle properly. And after tasting being ignored, the alpha obediently stayed next to Hyunjin.