Chapter 57

Thank you for 193k, 194k and 195k on September 30th~❤️

You completed the challenge~~ with 8 hours to spare, too! Good job guys❤️ that was a good team building exercise 😊 cuties~❤️

So here's your reward~ Enjoy the double update~

Who is the ultimate bottom, Felix or Jisung?

Also, I'm working on this book. I'm getting more and more confident that it should end around the 90s. I'm filling in some moments I promised you guys and finishing up the story. We'll see how it goes. I'll keep you guys updated❤️

***

"Babe!" I hollered as I stepped out of the house. But Hyunjin, who was still mowing the lawn, didn't hear me. I groaned as I had to walk off of the porch to go to him, 'sneaking' up behind him, before I tapped him pretty hard on the shoulder to get his attention.

The alpha jumped and let out a loud snarl, whipping his head around to look at me--only to scoff when he saw it was just me.

"What?!" He yelled over the lawnmower.

"Jeongin's heat started!"

"Oh." He mumbled, perking up a bit at the news. "Uh--okay! I'll go, uh--" The alpha seemed to get excited about getting to mate an omega in heat, and didn't even turn off his lawnmower before he was running towards the house. I let out a soft laugh at his eagerness, before I looked at the still running lawnmower. I scrunched my nose a bit at it as I tried to figure out how to turn it off, but I couldn't find any clue. I scoffed as I stared at the running lawnmower, unsure of what to do with it. I knew it wasn't good to just leave it running, but...I didn't know how to turn it off. So...

About an hour after I started to mow the lawn--Minho and Changbin arrived home from work. And neither alpha even seemed to think of parking the car before they were getting out to come over to me, 'sneaking' up behind me much like I had with Hyunjin.

"Pumpkin!" Changbin yelled, making me jump and turn around with wide eyes. I furrowed my brows when I saw the two confused alphas, but smiled and waved at them.

"Welcome home!" I hollered back.

"Thanks, but--what in the world are you doing?" He yelled. "Why are you mowing our lawn?"

"And did you have to do it crooked?!" Minho hollered as he stared with an annoyed face at the wavy lawn.

"I don't know how to turn it off!" I yelled, motioning to the lawnmower.

Changbin looked like he let out a little disbelieving laugh, before he went closer to the lawnmower and turned it off. I furrowed my brows and went to inspect the lawnmower, before I looked at him. "How did you do that?"

"It doesn't matter how he did it. Even if you move in with us in the future, you are never mowing the lawn again!" Minho hissed. "Why did you do this?! The grass looks awf--" Before Minho could complain about the unevenly cut grass and terrible waves now cut into their lawn, Changbin covered his mouth. I scrunched my nose as I looked over the lawn, not really seeing the problem as it looked like an optical illusion all over the yard. I looked back at the two alphas, to see both of them huffing at the lawn quietly.

"Jeongin's heat started while Hyunjin hyung was mowing the lawn, so I stopped him to go and take care of Jeongin. He didn't turn off the lawnmower and I didn't know how to turn it off, so..." I motioned towards the lawn. "I thought it would be better to try and mow the grass rather than just leave it running on it's own. I'm sorry, I've never done it before, so..."