Chapter 48

Thank you got 130k, 131k and 132k on September 6th, 133k, 134k and 135k on September 7th, 136k on September 8th, 137k and 138k on September 9th and 139k on September 10th~❤️

Good morning~ I just woke up sksksk.

So anyway, do you guys like, want to play for the knock down of the update days early? Cause I'm getting kind of bored waiting 4 days too lol. I would knock it back down to 3 days probably after Seungmin's birthday (the way the updates are going right now, I'm gonna land on Jisung and Seungmin's birthdays~ you never know, I might do something special for any of our baby's birthdays~)

But anyway, let me know~ I'm going to give you guys a harder task this time though. You guys completed the previous one in the first day 😅 I underestimated you. You'll have until the next update of when I let you know of the challenge to do it. We'll see~ but anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter~

***

"Does this make my ass look fat?"

"Yes."

"I--"

I scoffed at Minho for his blatant agreement with my statement, as he stared at my ass in a pair of jeans, casually slumping and manspreading on the bench of my dressing room, as I curiously tried on different pairs of jeans.

This jerk hasn't looked away from my ass a single time since he saw my thong.

One track minded asshole...

"Then I guess they're a no." I mumbled as I took the pants off.

"What? Why?" He asked with a scoff. "Don't you want your ass to look fat? You had the world in those jeans!" He said as he leaned forward and gripped my exposed ass. "I think they're definitely a keeper!"

"Hyung..." I scolded, but he seemed determined. He took the pants the rest of the way off of me and put them into a 'keep' pile. Although they were the only pair on that side.

"What? They're good jeans. We're getting them."

"I'm not going to pay fifty dollars for you to look at a pair of pants squeezing my ass."

"You won't be. I will." He said nonchalantly, before he stubbornly sat on the pants. "We're getting them. Now keep changing. This strip show is getting a bit stale with you arguing."

"This isn't a strip show."

"Yeah. Cause you still have your shirt on. Take it off, baby."

I ignored him and grabbed the next pair of pants I wanted to try on. And by the time that I had finally gotten through all of the pants, Minho was sitting back and watching me with a pleased smirk.

"Come on. I'm ready to get into the public's eye so you'll stop looking at me like that." I grumbled as I finished up getting dressed, before I opened the dressing room door. Minho crooned at me and picked up the two different piles he had made. Not of clothes that I tried that I wanted to get. But of clothes that I tried that he wanted to get.

He held the keep pants on his arm as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on the top of my head, quietly following me with a smile on his face as I looked over the racks of clothes some more.

"Hyung, did you even come here to shop?" I asked as I tilted my head back to look up at him. "All you've done is follow me and hold the bags and clothes."

"I lost interest when I saw how cute you looked when you found clothes you liked." He said, before he kissed my cheek. "I'll buy you anything you want, kitten. So get whatever you like."