Chapter 57 (Noncanon version)

️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️THIS ISN'T CANON!⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I want to reiterate--

⚠️THIS IS NOT CANON!!!!!!!!⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Anyway--

atzskz0 Your manifesting worked.

So this isn't canon to the story. But it was supposed to happen. I just never got it in. But I regretted it. And seeing so many of you ask for it, I had to do it.

That being said, unlike what I did with Chapter 43's extended version, this is NOT an extension. It is a 'could have been' scenario that does not exist in the story.

Keep that in mind as you read it❤️

This starts from where Minho and Felix begin at the car. And I will continue on from there 😊

Enjoy~~~ sksksk

P.S.: It starts a little rough because the beginning is copy and pasted from the middle of the story and it wasn't meant to be a beginning to a chapter, so please keep that in mind❤️ I'll try to make it smoother, but it needs to keep the original vibe as well.

***

"Rest."

Minho walked away from me before I could respond to him just leaving me alone on his bed.

And obviously, I disobeyed him.

I jumped up and followed him like a baby duckling follows it's mother, purring the entire way as I trailed after him towards the garage, where the new car was parked off to the end. I waddled happily after him as he sighed, annoyed that I had disobeyed but not annoyed enough to make me leave.

"Have you always been this needy?" Minho grumbled as he opened the door to the garage.

"Mhm." I hummed with a big smile. "You've just never been the one I've wanted to cuddle with so badly."

He hummed as he grabbed a large toolbox with one hand, and a jack with the other. And just as soon as my innocent thoughts about cuddles came, they vanished as I saw his muscles flexing to hold the toolbox. I purred even louder to show my appreciation for them, though he wasn't even paying attention as he walked over to the new car.

He sat down with his toolbox next to the first wheel, before he set his jack under the car and started to lift it up. I sat down behind him and softened my purrs as I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him as he lifted up the car, before he opened up his toolbox and pulled out a lug wrench, before he took off the nut caps and started to unscrew the tire from the car pretty quickly--fast enough that I had to push myself out of the way as he stood up pretty quick to grab the tire and pull it off of the car.

Damn--

Hyunjin did say that he used to work as a mechanic, but I didn't think he'd be able to take a tire off that fast with just a lug wrench. He rivals the people that change tires on race cars--

I watched from where I sat on the concrete up against Hyunjin's similar car, as Minho rolled the tire out of the garage and came back with a new one--which rather than rolling it, he was holding it in one arm.