Chapter 43

Thank you for 100k, 101k and 102k reads on August 24th, 103k and 104k on August 25th, 105k on August 26th and 106k on August 27th~❤️

I just hit 600 followers and I don't know what to do with myself~~😆

Good morning~~

I was debating whether or not to make this chapter longer (specifically the end...), but I decided not to. The chapter is already over 5k words, so...

Tough luck guys 🤭

AND HAVE YOU GUYS LISTENED TO HAN'S MISERABLE YET?! I FUCKING LOVE IT! HIS VOICE IS SO PRETTY AND THE LYRICS-- 😭

***

"We're home!"

I smiled as Hyunjin and Chan both shot into their house to go and greet their mates after spending all night at my apartment, along with Chan and I going to work--and Hyunjin hanging out at my apartment all day. I walked inside with a much calmer aura, just barely seeing it as Chan and Hyunjin both received their welcome home kisses from Jisung. The omega purred as he made his way over to me as I came out of the side hall, before he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me too.

"Welcome home." He purred with a big smile.

I smiled back at him, before I leaned in and pecked his lips again. "Thank you."

"Ah!" Jisung perked up with wide eyes. "You aren't gonna say how this isn't your home?!"

I looked back at him with wide eyes. "Well--I mean, it isn't, but--" I blushed a bit as seven pairs of eyes were on me with a range of little happy smiles and mischievous smirks. "You were sweet about it, so..." I mumbled shyly, before I ducked my face into his shoulder. "Hyung..." I whined, but all I got back was a triumphant giggle from Jisung.

"You're so cute, Felix." Jisung purred, kissing my cheek a few times before he led me over to the couch.

"So you're saying you think you'll be with us long enough to get your first nursing job and check...and now you're letting us call our home your home too?" Chan asked with a little smirk as Jisung and I sat down in the only open space on the couch.

"He said that?" Jisung asked with a grin. "You mean it, baby? You're gonna get a nursing job here?"

"I didn't say that..." I mumbled. "But..." I looked towards the others, to see a bunch of eager faces looking back at me. I hissed softly when I saw the obvious looks, before I turned away and whined. "Don't look at me like that! You guys are intimidating!"

"How are we intimidating?" Minho asked with a little smirk. "So are you or aren't you staying in Korea?"

"I don't know yet, hyung..." I mumbled with a sigh, though...I did have more confidence in my coming decision on...what I might choose. But I didn't want to get their hopes up and let them down.

Though my words didn't seem to bring any of them down. They seemed happy just to hear me accepting their home as mine too.

Though I don't see why it's so important to them. Even if I become their mate, I'm still going to have my own apartment.

Regardless, I tried to ignore that and instead cuddled with Jisung. The other omega pecked my cheek, but he seemed to have other plans as well. He jumped up and pulled me up with him, before he motioned to Jeongin to follow. Jeongin and Jisung both giggled as Jisung pulled me along and the two omegas ran down the hall with me in tow.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously as Jisung led us to his room and locked the door once we were inside.

"I just wanted to come to my room. And talk." Jisung said with a little mischievous grin, before he wrapped his arms around my waist. "So...how did you like last night?"