Chapter 34

Thank you for 60k and 61k on August 3rd and 62k and 63k on August 4th and August 5th~❤️

I thought that I got a lot of notifications before, but...lately, my notifications are off the hook 😅 There's about 1.5k of you guys reading I'm not poly right now. I get between 200-300 notifications a day lately from you guys voting and commenting. I'm struggling to keep up with and read them all, much less reply to them. And I don't even get notifications of all of your comments 😅 I think wattpad filters them or something. But I want you guys to know, if I get a notification of your comment, even if I don't reply, I always see them. I read everything you guys comment.

Keep that in mind sksksk 😏

On another hand--

I was trying to clown you guys last chapter when I asked about you guys seriously thinking that Felix was pregnant because he slurped some whipped cream off of Hyunjin's face, but y'all seemed to take me even more seriously 😭 HE'S NOT PREGNANT! I STILL DON'T EVEN KNOW IF WE'RE GONNA HAVE MPREG IN THIS STORY 😭

Plus, prior to that note, you guys hadn't even gotten to read about the members having unprotected sex yet 🤭 what makes you guys think that anything will happen? Hmm?

Also, I know some of you horny bitches are waiting for our Hyunlix here. So uh...

Keep waiting 😂 the Hyunlixers seem to have calmed down a bit. And it makes me sad y'all aren't screaming for Hyunjin to fuck Felix anymore.

Also, do you guys even care about what went on with Jeongmin? 💀 I'm really excited to let out about the cheating mess and how all that went down, but I don't see any of you guys having the same enthusiasm. Does it not project as a big part of their relationship when reading the story? It really feels like it is to me.

And while we're on the topic of Jeongmin, I feel like the Jeongmin bonus chapter is gonna end up being really long. Or at least over 6k or so, it depends. I haven't written much of it yet, just some mood setting for the beginning of it. And it's already 2k words with nothing really romantic or, you know...dramatic happening yet. So...I think when it comes time for me to publish it, I'm gonna have it as a standalone chapter. I won't publish a chapter of the main story that day, since I'm anticipating the Jeongmin chapter to be so long. And frankly, I think we'll all need to sit down for a moment when that shit gets out 💀 cause I am planning the worst things possible to happen. I'm just deciding how I want it to end up right now. But yeah, I think that the Jeongmin bonus chapter will be updated alone on the day it's ready. Idk if you guys will get it this month or not 🤔 it comes after chapter 40 or 41 I think, I don't remember. It doesn't really have a specific point that it needs to be published, so I kinda just plopped it somewhere. I might go back and see if I can find a downtime end chapter to put it after. I'm not mean enough to put it after a cliffhanger chapter.

Or am I? 👀

Edit: I just looked. It's after chapter 40, and you guys would be due for it on the 27th this month. We'll see if it actually publishes that day or if I need more time on it.